XPO | I wish.....

wonderring99

TB Veteran
Credits
I wish everyone well with the changes that everyone had to deal with the last two weeks ... it is very to difficult to make changes especially when you are given a week to make life decisions ... it is very hard to look through the rose colored glasses to make it look good .. you are ALL in my thoughts and I wish all of you well ...

I second that, you know we all poke fun at each others company, somethimes hang each other out in the left lane, etc. Don't look at me that way, you know we mess with each other every know an then. But at the end of the day we are all adults, family men and women, just trying to give ourselves and or our families a comfortable lifestyle without the stress of wondering if our jobs will be here tommorow or will our miles be cut. I'm praying that this economy will turn around soon and that each one of us will be racking up the miles and hours that we have grown so used to. God bless each and everyone of you guys and gals no matter what color tractor you drive !!!!

I second that, you know we all poke fun at each others company, somethimes hang each other out in the left lane, etc. Don't look at me that way, you know we mess with each other every know an then. But at the end of the day we are all adults, family men and women, just trying to give ourselves and or our families a comfortable lifestyle without the stress of wondering if our jobs will be here tommorow or will our miles be cut. I'm praying that this economy will turn around soon and that each one of us will be racking up the miles and hours that we have grown so used to. God bless each and everyone of you guys and gals no matter what color tractor you drive !!!!

Amen Brothers...:3dflagsdotcom_usa_2

great post !!!:1036316054: