Central Transport | i wonder if ct is having a ice cream social for their employees this xmas

You know better Christmas is for giving and the cleabration of Jesus birth Matty has know act of kindness in his heart it's all about him and how he can take or cheat you out of something just read up on him you will see he treats everyone bad who works for him in all his businesses or scams

I have worked here over 4 years and can honestly say that they have always treated me good and paid a good wage. I think it all depends on who your Terminal manager is. I have also worked for several LTL companies. You will always have the good and bad. Central overall is very stable and a good company to work for.

I have worked here over 4 years and can honestly say that they have always treated me good and paid a good wage. I think it all depends on who your Terminal manager is. I have also worked for several LTL companies. You will always have the good and bad. Central overall is very stable and a good company to work for.

Sound to me that you was let go from several different ltl copany s to thank for one second that central transport is a good paying job central transport has been the scum of ltl for ever and always will be but if your happy I'm happy for you I had a really nice tm when I was at ct and hi up treated him like trash

Well, if your happy I most certainly won't knock you. I will say I lasted two weeks after the Vitran buyout and I left for safety issues mostly. The equipment is total junk. The healthcare was horrible and the pay was subpar compared to where I am now. Perhaps each terminal is different so I can only say yours is the exception to the rule. Consider yourself lucky. If your happy that's all that matters. Me personally, could never stay at a company that took so little pride in their fleet and put personal gain over the safety of their employees. But, that's just me.

Last edited:
I will say smaller terminals are a bit different. Before the buyout I worked at a small terminal with about 12 city drivers. The moral was actually really good. We were a tight group of guys. Our TM Knew how central worked and understood how to work. Didn't do things by the book because like all of us knew how it really was vs how it is by be book. I was actually content at CT. Yeah we still had junk equipment and a falling apart terminal but I did my route, no one bothered me, had the same truck and trailer everyday, I was happy actually. Then they bought Vitran and it all changed. I couldn't wait to get out. So I will give him that, it is different from terminal to terminal. But compared to where I'm at now you couldn't pay me to go back

I know a few people who work at their headquarters in warren mich and the office people getting treated nice, unlike the terminals. They even get food brought in constantly and get to go through the os&d building down the street and purchase stuff at real cheap prices.

I know a few people who work at their headquarters in warren mich and the office people getting treated nice, unlike the terminals. They even get food brought in constantly and get to go through the os&d building down the street and purchase stuff at real cheap prices.