I won't forget

wizzard-100

TB Lurker
Credits
Well, it's been 2 years ago today since black Monday. Some of us, this includes me by the way are still looking for a place we can call home. There are probably a few of us that are still looking for anything we can find. Some of us have found a new home. I think most of us have just found a job. A place we can call home is a pretty elusive thing to come by.

We were part of some thing that was unique in our industry, and unique in a "job". We were part of a family of co-workers that stuck together and looked out for each other. The line "Best of the best" was in many ways true, and memory's will fade in time but will never go away.

So in keeping with my annual tradition, I will open a bottle of Sam Adams hold it up and say thanks for the memory's to all of my Jevic family and friends. Here's to the " Best of the best".

Just so you know my friend, New century has moved into the old J1 on creek road, the sign went up a couple of weeks ago. that really kind of frost my cookie's!!!!! O-well buddy good luck, I finally found a home at conway last august.

Just finished my toast, As long as I live , I will not forget my family at Jevic. May God bless all of you in finding a job. Harvey [Big Blue] J3

HOME COME JAN. 2011 WILL BE OVER IN A LITTLE PLACE THAT BEGINS WITH AN A AND ENDS WITH AN N. ON A CRAZY TRAIN UP NOW FOR THAT! SO ATLEAST OUR UNCLE HAS A JOB FOR ME!! SO A FREE VACATION AND GET PAID FOR IT., NO PLACE BUT AMERICA!

I have been at Pyle,truckload side,for 2 years.With the exception of pay and people,I do not miss Jevic.Besides,there are quite a few Jevic guys,drivers,shop,there was talk of changing the colors to blue!!