1. I need some pickup truck owners to visit my next project and help me get it off the ground by registering and posting a few pics and providing a little feedback and suggestions . Go to Truckingboards.net

POLITICS I would call the Dems hypocrites but that is a compliment for them

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

I would call the Dems hypocrites but really that is a blaring compliment to how pathologically they lie. When you look at their own words when it comes to changing the rules of the Senate in regards to the filibuster.
    It was Harry Ried and bumbling joe who obstructed judicial appointments under Bush..it was Barry and Hillary who spoke out against exactly what the Dems did themselves..

We should just all hail the imperial president at this point

2. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Paul on Reid:

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Where is the apology for lying? AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Like this little tidbit from our Hypocrite-in-Chief?

[video]http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/11/flashback-obama-says-nuclear-option-not-what-founders-had-in-mind-will-poison-washington-video/[/video]

4. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Or this from little tidbit from "The Genius"?

Nope. No hypocrisy there.

[video]http://freebeacon.com/flashback-biden-i-pray-god-democrats-never-use-nuclear-option/?utm_source=co2hog[/video]

5. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Have your heard that;

In all our history since the beginning of this nation 1/2 of all the filibusters has been done since Obama has become President.
    Half of all the filibusters!
    No wonder why they got tired of that baloney
    Republicans are dragging down our Nations recovery which is your life quality for political purposes.
    Its about time

6. cmsdock

cmsdock Well-Known Member

Blame blame blame is all we hear from you. You know there is a reason why the constitution allows for obstruction and it's to keep one party from getting to powerful. And Obama has made things worse not the republicans.

7. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    And 100% of those who were originally filibustered ended up getting confirmed. You guys don't like to check into anyone's past, that's obvious. You just like to ramrod every bill and every representative through as quick as possible. That's exactly how we ended up with Barry to begin with.

I'm surprised that the punk don't just appoint them to the job by creating a new title for them, and create his 10 thousandth Czar.