Yellow | IBT talking with company in Chicago

Crazy stuff I look up.
But the Shawnee had a village where downtown Asheville is today.
This ancestor was born north of there in Alexander in 1786. Somewhere along the line they were in Mecklenburg and Catawba.

What does this has to do with the IBT meeting with Yellow in Chicago or trailer sizes or Scranton or peddling freight with a 53 in Chicago with no mirrors or Atlantic City rickshaws....I don't know.
Slave, I have to be honest with you. I find myself reading all of your posts now. WHY! I have no idea, and that scares me. Wong, you need to step in here. If I read 15% less of Slave’s messages, will my brain ever go back to normal, lololol. I think Slave is a cult leader and he is brainwashing us, lol.

Crazy stuff I look up.
This ancestor was born north of there in Alexander in 1786. Somewhere along the line they were in Mecklenburg and Catawba.

What does this has to do with the IBT meeting with Yellow in Chicago or trailer sizes or Scranton or peddling freight with a 53 in Chicago with no mirrors or Atlantic City rickshaws....I don't know.
But it's legal, all covered under the Hummingbird Article!

Crazy stuff I look up.

Nothing, but it’s a great deflection

Mecklenburg County, NC.
I was on Ancestry in the past week.looking up stuff.
There were Shawnee there in the late 1700's...I don't know how many. But there was a marriage in my ancestry. One was a Shawnee. And it was in Mecklenburg County, NC.

I know NC has Cherokee. But these were Shawnee.
wasn't Shawnee from Little Rock originally.. maybe related to SOR or Bertha

I actually was looking at auto auctions and trailers.
Not many that were easily found for me.
You can put in the desired length and width.

You can bet that the trailer will be like custom when YRC gets done.
Special order.

I don't think they were Wabash but I did see 42 foot 96's. With the logo for Raven on them. Idk who Raven is..
You do mean Wabash stocks, correct?
Old Fruhauf with torsion bar suspension is more down your line Slave

That example right there is why unions got such a bad name throughout the years. People working harder “not to work” than they would if they just did the job at hand. Job security, insurance, pay scale (prior to 2010), and many legal aspects to help a good worker keep his job were the things the union stood for that no one heard about. Bad news spreads fast.
You got yrc telling Reddaway to slow down now haha I told the Reddaway guy don’t listen and keep working. No wonder we can’t get good contracts. I’m a yrc guy but cmon common sense. It’s all common sense if you want a good contract next year.

You got yrc telling Reddaway to slow down now haha I told the Reddaway guy don’t listen and keep working. No wonder we can’t get good contracts. I’m a yrc guy but cmon common sense. It’s all common sense if you want a good contract next year.
I use to tell a driver that many years ago and he would not listed...go, go, go! He beat everyone to the terminals and passed us when we took lunch. The one day, he wiped out 473 feet of guard rail West of Chattanooga, TN when he flipped over. Yellow fired him and they used his own logs against him showing he was running under the running time and not taking a break. They threw him to the wolves and it stuck. So, Keep On Trucking Driver!

I use to tell a driver that many years ago and he would not listed...go, go, go! He beat everyone to the terminals and passed us when we took lunch. The one day, he wiped out 473 feet of guard rail West of Chattanooga, TN when he flipped over. Yellow fired him and they used his own logs against him showing he was running under the running time and not taking a break. They threw him to the wolves and it stuck. So, Keep On Trucking Driver!
That’s not what I meant of course I take my lunch and rest but when I’m on the clock I work that’s what I clock in for right? One thing I dislike is having “fellow drivers” telling us to slow down because we making them look bad. We’ll keep moving and don’t take half hour breaks after every stop under the tree shade. They take a pup with a few stops and do 12 hrs in that pup? Wow no wonder we can’t get a good contract or keep our costumers who pay us happy right? That’s what I meant.