Yellow | Ibt Thanks President Trump For Yrc Loan

Keepingon

TB Legend
Credits

T
he International has a funny way of showing appreciation, It was Hoffa who Thanked Trump and said the loan YRC received saved all those teamster jobs.

https://teamster.org/2020/08/teamsters-endorse-biden-harris/

Former Vice President, Senator Have Decades-Long Record of Standing with Workers
(WASHINGTON) – The International Brotherhood of Teamsters today announced its endorsement of former Vice President Joe Biden for president and Senator Kamala Harris of California for vice president, citing their strong record of standing with working families throughout each of their careers.

Endorse the people that want to take our healthcare and throw us on Medicare. :fingure:

The International has a funny way of showing appreciation, It was Hoffa who Thanked Trump and said the loan YRC received saved all those teamster jobs.

Former Vice President, Senator Have Decades-Long Record of Standing with Workers
(WASHINGTON) – The International Brotherhood of Teamsters today announced its endorsement of former Vice President Joe Biden for president and Senator Kamala Harris of California for vice president, citing their strong record of standing with working families throughout each of their careers.

Endorse the people that want to take our healthcare and throw us on Medicare. :fingure:
wow..very surprising..shows the gratitude to the current administration that probably saved the company 'for a little while".
Another backstabbing by the IBT...what else is new?

The International has a funny way of showing appreciation, It was Hoffa who Thanked Trump and said the loan YRC received saved all those teamster jobs.

This Teamsters wasn't be voting for slow Joe!

Isn’t this the party that’s wants to ban fracking?
The party that wants to go to universal health care?
The party that wants to implement New Green Deal, no fossil fuels?
The party that wants to have open borders, more drugs coming in and lower paid workers for their buddies?
The party that wants 15.00 min wage, which will pull down higher wage people buying power.
Remember who said Trump would not accept election results and 4 years later is still crying foul.
What party ended slavery? Republicans
Take a look at cities ( Democratic)that have unrest right now, how is that pro worker when a family can’t even run a small business because it has been burned down?
You better check your history, quit following social media, do YOUR homework, don’t vote the way your told because of union.

VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE!
VOTE YOUR POCKETBOOK!

Isn’t this the party that’s wants to ban fracking?
The party that wants to go to universal health care?
The party that wants to implement New Green Deal, no fossil fuels?
The party that wants to have open borders, more drugs coming in and lower paid workers for their buddies?
The party that wants 15.00 min wage, which will pull down higher wage people buying power.
Remember who said Trump would not accept election results and 4 years later is still crying foul.
What party ended slavery? Republicans
Take a look at cities ( Democratic)that have unrest right now, how is that pro worker when a family can’t even run a small business because it has been burned down?
You better check your history, quit following social media, do YOUR homework, don’t vote the way your told because of union.

VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE!
VOTE YOUR POCKETBOOK!
TRUMP 2020...NO BRAINER!!

Had President Trump not bailed them out, the Teamsters Union would have 30,000 less members than they have today, nothing like biting the hand that feeds you.
You’re absolutely right,If Trump wins again everybody better remember he has no real election coming up he will be looking for a major pay back to every company does source work out be very careful and to every person in the swamp he won’t give a ::shit:: about anybody or anything buckle up I think we’re in for a hell of a ride can’t wait

Let’s just pretend for a second that you are thoughtful, objective observers of this political race, genuinely curious about the presidents record of support for, or antipathy toward, labor unions. Well, you should consider a google search with the phrase “trump's record on labor unions” as your query. With nearly a full term in office to develop a record on the matter, it seems rather silly to give any weight to the opinions of those that profess their support for Trump.

You should try it, it worked for me!

Let’s just pretend for a second that you are thoughtful, objective observers of this political race, genuinely curious about the presidents record of support for, or antipathy toward, labor unions. Well, you should consider a google search with the phrase “trump's record on labor unions” as your query. With nearly a full term in office to develop a record on the matter, it seems rather silly to give any weight to the opinions of those that profess their support for Trump.

You should try it, it worked for me![/QUOTE
So how many unions has President Trump destroyed?
The Unions worst enemy is the union it’s self.
What good are unions without jobs, or a immigrant labor force that would do your job for 1/4 of what you make?
A democrat president would create just that.
What has Biden done for unions in the last 50 years?

You should try it, it worked for me!
Forget the Union, this is a fight for our country. Better look around, also what has the Democrats done for you. Carter deregulation, Clinton NAFTA, Old Barry gave you Obama care which messed with our deducts and insurance rates. Trump renegotiates NAFTA, gets tougher on China with there lop sided trade deals. Most important gave YRC 700 million so those guys can stay afloat.

Also back in 08 Obama promised card check, with dems having control of all 3 branches still got the big 0. So you keep voting for the liars.

The Unions worst enemy is the union it’s self.
What good are unions without jobs, or a immigrant labor force that would do your job for 1/4 of what you make?
A democrat president would create just that.

So, what you are telling me is that a pro-union Democrat would not get your support. This is at the at the root of the problem. You have allowed yourself to be convinced that these two institutions are fatally flawed for all eternity. Once mentally declared off limits, you have no choice but to create grandiose fabrications of reality in support of the only remaining political party and its acomplishments.

Biden is not a pro union Democrat look at how many union jobs Delaware lost under his influence.[/QUOTE All I can tell you is we all been sold a bill of lies look at the real facts not what they brainwash you to think I wouldn’t vote for Biden if he paid me and if I ask I’m sure he would they were better choices but again the establishment had to prop up somebody

So, what you are telling me is that a pro-union Democrat would not get your support. This is at the at the root of the problem. You have allowed yourself to be convinced that these two institutions are fatally flawed for all eternity. Once mentally declared off limits, you have no choice but to create grandiose fabrications of reality in support of the only remaining political party and its acomplishments.
Accomplishments? what did the democrat party accomplish during the 8 Obama Biden years?