Yellow | Ibt Thanks President Trump For Yrc Loan

Accomplishments? what did the democrat party accomplish during the 8 Obama Biden years?

Here’s a few,

-Rescued the country from the Great Recession, cutting the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7% over six years

-Ended the war in iraq

-Ordered for the capture and killing of Osama Bin Laden

-Passed the $787 billion America Recovery and Reinvestment Act to spur economic growth during the Great Recession

-Saved the U.S. auto industry

-Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act to re-regulate the financial sector

-Dropped the veteran homeless rate by 50 percent

-Helped negotiate the landmark Iran Nuclear Deal

-Supported veterans through a $78 billion tuition assistance GI bill

All I can tell you is we all been sold a bill of lies look at the real facts not what they brainwash you to think

Brainwashing may be a slight exaggeration, though I do believe that people fail to recognize the extent to which commercial interests influence public opinion, especially in the age of mass media. If you want an example that may serve as a good parallel example, consider the obesity epidemic. To my knowledge, it wasn’t brought about as part of any conspiracy to undermine the public health, it was a result of commercial interests providing an alternative diet with profit as the goal. I believe that the public’s mind has been shaped at least as much as its body has, and with the same goal in mind. You even have an equivalent to fast food where you don’t need to form your own opinions, they are provided to you just by tuning in. And, just like fast food restaurants, the menus are designed to keep you coming back for more – all other considerations are secondary. That means appealing to your existing biases, and giving you biases where you didn’t have any.

Here’s a few,

-Rescued the country from the Great Recession, cutting the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7% over six years

-Ended the war in iraq

-Passed the $787 billion America Recovery and Reinvestment Act to spur economic growth during the Great Recession

-Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act to re-regulate the financial sector

You forgot to include Antifa and BLM for they are being funded and promoted by the democrat party.
You vote however your union tells you to, me on the other hand will vote based on the accomplishments over the last four years, jobs, tax breaks, a awesome stock market and protecting our country are at the top of my priority list.

Forget the Union, this is a fight for our country. Better look around, also what has the Democrats done for you. Carter deregulation, Clinton NAFTA, Old Barry gave you Obama care which messed with our deducts and insurance rates. Trump renegotiates NAFTA, gets tougher on China with there lop sided trade deals. Most important gave YRC 700 million so those guys can stay afloat.
Valid points. I give trump credit for bringing nafta to the table, but the house and the afl cio got the worker protections put in there. Also, Obama care had no effect on our insurance in philly. The Cadillac tax was repealed before it went in to effect

Also back in 08 Obama promised card check, with dems having control of all 3 branches still got the big 0. So you keep voting for the liars.
No one angrier than me about Obama and card check. You forgot to say there is identical legislation sitting on mcconells desk called the pro act. It passed the house in feb and trump is on record saying he ll veto it. And trump reversed two executive orders that Obama signed. One order sped up union elections from 42 days to 21 days. Anyone involved in organizing knows that’s a big deal. The other order trump reversed was allowing employees to keep their healthcare during an unfair labor practices strike. That’s the #1 weapon companies use to end a strike

Forget the Union, this is a fight for our country. Better look around, also what has the Democrats done for you. Carter deregulation, Clinton NAFTA, Old Barry gave you Obama care which messed with our deducts and insurance rates. Trump renegotiates NAFTA, gets tougher on China with there lop sided trade deals. Most important gave YRC 700 million so those guys can stay afloat.
I also give trump credit for getting tough with China, but I believe the trade deficit has gotten worse during the trump adm. If I’m wrong on that, I stand corrected

You forgot to include Antifa and BLM for they are being funded and promoted by the democrat party.
You vote however your union tells you to, me on the other hand will vote based on the accomplishments over the last four years, jobs, tax breaks, a awesome stock market and protecting our country are at the top of my priority list.
Jobs?
Current unemployment rate is almost twice as high as when he took office.
Tax break is about to run out for you, but it's permanent for businesses.
Awesome stock market? It was up 150% under the last guy.
I guess you may be voting democrat.

Jobs?

gsRMidF.jpg

Jobs?
I’m not sure where you get your numbers, they seem a tad bit delusional

Here’s a few,

-Ended the war in iraq

Ya so dems dont have a flag with a muscle man president holding a machine gun or 3rd grade level jerky bumper stickers

Here’s a few,

-Ended the war in iraq

What they did with Iran was criminal, they should have been tried for treason!

In January 2009 when Obama took office the unemployment rate was 7.6 not 10.
Figures don't lie but....

Obama entered the white house worth about 1.3 million and left worth 40 million. I wonder how much of his worth came from foreign countries? They worry about Trump, I sure would like to see how that wealth came to be!

I’m not sure where you get your numbers, they seem a tad bit delusional
Last I looked unemployment was around 9%.
When obama left it was 4.7%.
Your right, a tad different than half.
your also right about the stock market as well.
Only 149% increase under obama.
https://www.politifact.com/article/2018/jan/08/how-trump-obama-compare-stock-market/
Of course that's only about four times as good as it is now.

YOUR tax cut is gonna get cut in 2025 unless congress makes them permanent.
The democrats have legislation to make them permanent.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/pelosi-make-those-tax-cuts-permanent

Big businesses are permanent.
Nothing delusional there.

In January 2009 when Obama took office the unemployment rate was 7.6 not 10.
Figures don't lie but....
Your correct, but it still went down to 4.7% almost 3 percentage points.
Under trump, 1.2 percentage points down.
Anytime it's down is a good thing.

Obama entered the white house worth about 1.3 million and left worth 40 million. I wonder how much of his worth came from foreign countries? They worry about Trump, I sure would like to see how that wealth came to be!
I don't think it's that much.
https://www.reviewjournal.com/life/president-barack-obamas-net-worth-as-he-leaves-the-white-house/
Looks like people want to read his and his wife's books.
On the other hand Trump has made millions off his hotels by charging you and me for it.
You know those costly golf outings and the secret service has to stay and pay at his 5 star hotel.
I wish he would have just taken his lousy salary.
We would be money ahead.

Barack Obama made 52 international trips to 58 different countries (in addition to visiting the West Bank) during his presidency. He set the record as the most-traveled president for any first year in office: he took the most trips, visited the most countries, and spent the most days abroad. Obama made ten trips to 21 countries (four countries were visited twice) and was out of the U.S. a total of 37 days. The one geopolitical region that he never visited was Central Asia; this region has never been visited by a sitting U.S. president.[39]

Who paid for this Einstein?

Who paid for this Einstein?[/QUOTE]
Barack Obama made 52 international trips to 58 different countries (in addition to visiting the West Bank) during his presidency. He set the record as the most-traveled president for any first year in office: he took the most trips, visited the most countries, and spent the most days abroad. Obama made ten trips to 21 countries (four countries were visited twice) and was out of the U.S. a total of 37 days. The one geopolitical region that he never visited was Central Asia; this region has never been visited by a sitting U.S. president.[39]

Did he play any golf?

The taxpayer.
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...-secret-service-protection-on-over-4000-trips
As well as these.