Yellow | IBT To Hold Meeting With Locals On December 6th

Would the NLRB National Labor Relations Board | NLRB be the right agency to insure a fair and accurate vote?

This statement bothers me:
"This meeting and the subsequent vote, which we believe will be ratified, is another important and positive development in our long-planned refinancing process and the continued implementation of our turnaround plan. We are grateful to our union and non-union employees who have made significant sacrifices to keep our company moving forward and our customers who have shown solid support in this process," said
James Welch, CEO of YRC Worldwide.

How can they be so sure?

Would the NLRB National Labor Relations Board | NLRB be the right agency to insure a fair and accurate vote?

"This meeting and the subsequent vote, which we believe will be ratified, is another important and positive development in our long-planned refinancing process and the continued implementation of our turnaround plan. We are grateful to our union and non-union employees who have made significant sacrifices to keep our company moving forward and our customers who have shown solid support in this process," said

How can they be so sure?
They probably took a poll on it. Think that's how they knew we wanted to have talks before the Union meetings. :shrug:

How can they be so sure?
The Mesiah has spoken,, and once again he gonna ram it up our a** with the love and affection for Jimmy and Tyson.. Whether the 23rd is a threat or not, you know Jimmy is gonna make us vote until we get itn right,, so maybe we can last until March.. Time to get the resume updated.. Arizona is nice this time of year

Well I guess I was right back in 2008 I could have told you this was going to happen go figure. So I just shrug my shoulders and continue on. Remember the old saying what you give up you never get back.

From all the waste I see it's amazing there in business anyways. If they would get rid of central dispatch and go back to the terminals dispatching their own freight maybe they'll make some headway but until then this can beat That drum.

How can they be so sure?

The union has all the yes votes already in a US mail bag sitting at the post office waiting for the day to be counted

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

What only "2" man committee ??? so 2 guys are going to decide whats best for 26,000 workers ?? gee Hoffa maybe you could "afford" to send maybe a few more than 2 guys ?? after all you are collecting over $1.5 million a month in dues ??

The Mesiah has spoken,, and once again he gonna ram it up our a** with the love and affection for Jimmy and Tyson.. Whether the 23rd is a threat or not, you know Jimmy is gonna make us vote until we get itn right,, so maybe we can last until March.. Time to get the resume updated.. Arizona is nice this time of year

You been saying that for the last 15 years!!! lol