ABF | IBT To Use Electronic Voting on ABF Contract, and others too!

Even old traitor TurnCoat likes to put his "X" beside "Yes" on an old fashioned paper ballot, but we all know a "third party" electronic balloting firm "hand picked" by the IBT will be legit,
there looking out for our best interests....and theirs

Even old traitor TurnCoat likes to put his "X" beside "Yes" on an old fashioned paper ballot, but we all know a "third party" electronic balloting firm "hand picked" by the IBT will be legit,

Just what do you care about it being legit anyway because it works out better for you if it wasn't? You really are an imbecile that somehow... has the ability to contradict himself in the very same post.

Last edited:
You have no clue what your voting on but you will vote yes? I do hope your management messing with everyone & not a driver....

He probably just shows truck drivers a good time at the local truck stop. That's why he knows enough to sounds stupid, but doesn't actually know anything.

GTVhRv5.jpg

:6792:

Dial. 1 to vote yes, dial 6334789065422467905433789096532 to vote no.

You forget to post the rest Muler...

It's 6334789065422467905433789096532... then pound (#)* ...then 1 to send.

* Pay no attention when the recording says cleared after pressing pound... that's just a glitch in the system.

Dial. 1 to vote yes, dial 6334789065422467905433789096532 to vote no.
I know that you are a well respected Steward and seriously with all due respect, I do know your bunch were invited over to bust my chops, but it's all good. Old Jeff has got a nice new server to pay for and all this clicking around adds the coins to the PayPal account. He runs a great website, and the new upgrades are quite impressive. Now if you can tolerate a piece of advice from and old dumbass as myself, you and Jeff know better than most that a digital vote will be rather difficult to manipulate. Now all jokes aside, we're probably not going to get a vote on "how" we vote, we're going to get the instructions "splainin' " simply how to do it. The Union will be "no doubt" pushing the ratification, so any indecipherable votes "will not" be registered as a "NO". Now as a good Steward, if they're confused, maybe you can show them old timers on their modern cell phone with their old tremblin' hands how to cast their "NO" vote, cause otherwise is basically a "YES" and we couldn't have that. Think about it. I don't want it my way! I want us all to be heard, and then be respectful of the outcome. Your Respectful Brother Always and may you all have a wonderful Easter Weekend!

I know that you are a well respected Steward and seriously with all due respect, I do know your bunch were invited over to bust my chops, but it's all good. Old Jeff has got a nice new server to pay for and all this clicking around adds the coins to the PayPal account. He runs a great website, and the new upgrades are quite impressive. Now if you can tolerate a piece of advice from and old dumbass as myself, you and Jeff know better than most that a digital vote will be rather difficult to manipulate. Now all jokes aside, we're probably not going to get a vote on "how" we vote, we're going to get the instructions "splainin' " simply how to do it. The Union will be "no doubt" pushing the ratification, so any indecipherable votes "will not" be registered as a "NO". Now as a good Steward, if they're confused, maybe you can show them old timers on their modern cell phone with their old tremblin' hands how to cast their "NO" vote, cause otherwise is basically a "YES" and we couldn't have that. Think about it. I don't want it my way! I want us all to be heard, and then be respectful of the outcome. Your Respectful Brother Always and may you all have a wonderful Easter Weekend!
Some voting systems, not easy to hack. Others, very vulnerable to manipulation. It all depends. You use 256-bit encryption, you're golden. If your ****ing user name and password are "admin" and "password," you're SCREWED.

How do you know I am voting no. Who is going to help you to remove the ball sack blocking your view so you can dial in to vote. Let’s hope you don’t have to say yes to vote because that would add another whole mess to achieve.

How do you know I am voting no. Who is going to help you to remove the ball sack blocking your view so you can dial in to vote. Let’s hope you don’t have to say yes to vote because that would add another whole mess to achieve.
You can vote yes, damn calm down

There was a user named Spaghetti years ago, he's the one that told me about this board in the first place. I don't know if he was a troll on here, but he was a troll in real life. Lol one of the worst I've ever known.

There was a user named Spaghetti years ago, he's the one that told me about this board in the first place. I don't know if he was a troll on here, but he was a troll in real life. Lol one of the worst I've ever known.
I remember him. May still be on tol. I started a new thread for trolls go put his name on there we will get the vote going

Last edited: