ICX

I know some guy's that voted yes. Now they are working for a Union carrier and they hate it. They aren't making the money that did at NCT. A lot of people lost money because NCT closed down. I was with them for 10 years and now I am making 12% less because of 86 stupid people.

The guy that was running it said they would shut down before a union came in.I guess he meant what he said..The short time I was there,they were very top-heavy with management.

The guy that was running it said they would shut down before a union came in.I guess he meant what he said..The short time I was there,they were very top-heavy with management.
So it was the unions fault that the equipment was outdated and poorly maintained and that accountants and not frieght people where making decisions based on numbers as opposed to reality? It was the unions fault that Happy Harry stolee all tyhe good frieght? I can tell you that ANY company that is making money is not going to shut the doors becuase of a union.

Calm down driver...I know they were in trouble and the union,alone,didnt shut them down.All I said is that it sped up the process.Maybe I should have clarified my post better.