TForce | ID Cards

dalamo67

TB Lurker
Credits
are we going to have to start wearing our id cards on us at all times? I understand if you drive in the city or linehaul you should have it on you but what about the dockworkers. There giving us these lanyards that we can put around our necks but if you give em a little pull it comes loose and if your in a trailer breaking freight and it gets caught on something and comes loose you might not even realize you lost it, What happens then?

We have been wearing id cards for about a year now in Ric. Most dock workers put them on there forklift and some have arm bands . City and shop wear on lanyards or arm bands

are we going to have to start wearing our id cards on us at all times? I understand if you drive in the city or linehaul you should have it on you but what about the dockworkers. There giving us these lanyards that we can put around our necks but if you give em a little pull it comes loose and if your in a trailer breaking freight and it gets caught on something and comes loose you might not even realize you lost it, What happens then?

If your talking about our picture ID/ATA swipe card, Its the size of a credit card, take the chain/rope off and keep it in your wallet.

Huh,........I have been hear over a year and a half and still haven't got a id card,......They did take me picture in orientation though,.....

you can no longer carry them in your pocket they have to be woren above the waist were they can be seen at all times!!! per new memo

You had an Orientation? What is going on around here? If you're really lucky it will snag on your forklift and then you can jump up and down, yell and scream about how stupid it is that you have to wear them around your neck. Be a trendsetter and maybe you could wind up on the next Contract negotiation team! Remember to downsize on how to beat a drug test from 14 pages to say 3 and let's focus on some other issues, like a better seat in the truck or pre trip time that is not factored into your mileage pay. I could go on but I have already overstepped my boundaries and I'm getting a nosebleed. Bye

You had an Orientation? What is going on around here? If you're really lucky it will snag on your forklift and then you can jump up and down, yell and scream about how stupid it is that you have to wear them around your neck. Be a trendsetter and maybe you could wind up on the next Contract negotiation team! Remember to downsize on how to beat a drug test from 14 pages to say 3 and let's focus on some other issues, like a better seat in the truck or pre trip time that is not factored into your mileage pay. I could go on but I have already overstepped my boundaries and I'm getting a nosebleed. Bye

There is nothing we can do till next contract. Like congress and the health care. Vote on it before you read it. Indy didn't read it they just wanted the union. Well, I guess we all see now the union without a good contract isn't worth much. We can all make a difference in 2013.

paying for it wouldnt be a big problem depends on how much there going to charge its just that you know there going to want to write you up. Hell we had 1 guy forget his at home one day and they made hime go home and get it because the sup didnt want to put his time in manually

There is nothing we can do till next contract. Like congress and the health care. Vote on it before you read it. Indy didn't read it they just wanted the union. Well, I guess we all see now the union without a good contract isn't worth much. We can all make a difference in 2013.

If I remember correctly and I do, There was ONE employee that voted NO in Indy. Man that guy looks like a freakin genius now doesn't he? Maybe next time (if there is one) the entire thing will be read and then voted on. Not crammed down our throats like a bum on a ham sandwich. Peace Out!

paying for it wouldnt be a big problem depends on how much there going to charge its just that you know there going to want to write you up. Hell we had 1 guy forget his at home one day and they made hime go home and get it because the sup didnt want to put his time in manually

Do like I do. Put it in your wallet like you do credit cards. You never leave home without your wallet driver license etc. Just pull out your wallet card is there swipe it and put it back in your wallet. Simple... You never forget it or have it on your shirt or around your neck to fall off or forget.

Make a color copy of it .Put the color copy in a fishing license holder and pin it where ever, shirt , hat. Put the original card in ur wallet. Who knew.......