POLITICS Idiot Mccabe Doesn’t Realize What He Just Said...

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by jimmy g, Oct 12, 2019 at 4:27 PM.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/20...aign=nl&bcid=b429675d167e510504c8a6e137f8661f

McCabe said the FBI opened its case in late July 2016 based on information about Trump adviser George Papadopoulos.

“We open the case, and then we think, ‘OK, now who are we actually going to investigate?’” McCabe said at the event, which aired Tuesday on C-SPAN.

“Who do we know who is associated with the campaign who has known, significant ties to Russian intelligence?” he asked rhetorically. “We quickly come up with four names that will not surprise you.”

Wait, so they started the investigation without even knowing who they were going to investigate? Why, it’s almost as if they were simply fishing around Trump’s campaign for political reasons.

SAC75, slavenomore, Bubba74 and 4 others like this.
  2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    Not sure why it wont let me capitalize the 2nd C in McCabe. I've edited it 6 times. Guess we'll just have to live with it???

SAC75, slavenomore and falconfan like this.
  3. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    “It’s also no coincidence that three of their first four targets came from the Steele dossier. In this same interview, McCabe sought to defend the document even as it’s been exposed as the dumpster fire that it is.”

They used Hillary’s op-Ed research to spy on Trump. It’s unreal anyone can defend this crap.

4. Rastus

Driver Since:
    I can’t believe how arrogant these people are, it’s almost like they know nothing is gonna happen to them.

5. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

He also lied to Congress...Where are the indictments?

6. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Schiff lied to Congress too when he read that phone call he made up.
    I guess it depends who is doing the lying.

DCM_Doc, falconfan, SAC75 and 3 others like this.
  7. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Democrat Propaganda AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    No biggie. I've noticed that a few times with thread starters. Must be a flaw in the system.

jimmy g likes this.
  8. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    The worst part is that they are probably correct. The swamp is all guilty of something dirty, so they have an unwritten rule to not burn each other.

Rastus and jimmy g like this.
  9. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

They have wanted to impeach trump the day he won the election
    I would love (would never happen) if every Dem was voted out of office for this crap
    they won 2018 based on
    Healthcare
    infrastruction
    prescription drugs
    and have done nothing but obstruct and divide this country

vote them all out

10. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Yep. Because they all pushed the panic button after he won, because they quickly realized that their corruption could get exposed. They knew that since Hillary was also corrupt and crooked, if she had won, they could continue without ever being investigated.

Same here. But we have too many partisan hacks in this country. Hell, most of them won't even acknowledge all of the Democrat corruption. Have you heard a single one of these guys on here condemn the corruption? I surely haven't.

The won the House back because of Mueller dragging his feet past the election also. You are spot on, they've accomplished absolutely nothing since they were sworn in January of 2017.

11. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Ya might start to realize why the 2nd amendment exists.....with what we see right in our face.. They should really make this all right for the good of the nation if they can find it in themselves.....which it doesn't look like they CAN find it in themselves.

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/20...s-will-america-be-here-next-year-next-decade/

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019 at 12:08 AM
    Rastus likes this.
  12. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    wtfteamster said:
    I'm not a troll by the way. Even though you think this is a "I wanna suck Trumps cock forum", Im sorry you tell you, it's not.
    So I'm pretty sure I can post my opinion.