If a thread disappears or is locked

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
If a thread disappears it has something in it that is in violation of the advertising overlords and yes it can be coming from a site they own to begin with like a video, Why, I have no idea.

If a huge thread is locked it is because one a thread gets too large it can corrupt things in the database, you are free to start a part 2 thread.

Don't take it personal, you are not being targeted.

Large Threads with many broken links are a problem, I request not creating mega threads which have links in them anymore. Youtube has this problem often with music videos , they take them down because of a copyright claim and then they treat it like a broken link.

Feel free to post your videos per thread

Thanks

it has taken me several tries to get on today. i get a page telling me to go to the trucking boards...duh, that's where i am, but i could not logon.

i just was able to get on now.

and seemingly, i have to logon each time i turn on my pc, even though i select, "stay logged in"...

it has taken me several tries to get on today. i get a page telling me to go to the trucking boards...duh, that's where i am, but i could not logon.

and seemingly, i have to logon each time i turn on my pc, even though i select, "stay logged in"...
Pro you may have the wrong site bookmarked, that's the way it was for me until I bookmarked it while I was on this one and then deleted the other bookmark, making a fresh current one as the only one.

and seeming
Use truckingboards.com as your bookmark and you will never be directed to the wrong page That's the only bookmark you should ever have for this website something may change again but as long as you use that bookmark you'll never be directed to the wrong page

Use truckingboards.com as your bookmark and you will never be directed to the wrong page That's the only bookmark you should ever have for this website something may change again but as long as you use that bookmark you'll never be directed to the wrong page
i am using that bookmark. in fact, when you changed things over, the "old" link would not work.

ok, i just "re-nude" the bookmark..

Shouldn't have to unless he's still on that Windows 98 computer with Netscape
nope, when you switched over to the other site, i had to register. and it would not accept my old name.

i had to come up with anew name, pro1driver1......and another new password.

then, the apocalypse hit, and could not logon in the new site,

i dunno.....

these new fangled 'puters.......

gimme an old cave wall, and some stones to make marks on it.....