XPO | If conway was a combat unit how would we do in a fight.

Well based on the recent proxy returns, I feel unity is dead and the future in the fight is therefore defeat.
You mean it would be like the joke about the French.Anyone want to buy a Conway rifle,Never fired and only dropped once.The white flag on the bayonet is free.

Hmmm. I believe that DVD that we all watched on why we got inihilated by our competition and how the overall world economy was to blame and what steps we are going to take to succeed in 2007. :whistling:
I can honestly say I saw through the smoke and mirrors. Everything he said was true and spoken in corporate fashion, but he left something out that us front liners already know and here from our customers. (Or did we have to read/listen between the lines on that DVD)

In a way it was a damage control statement just like the President of the United States gave us.

Hmmm. I believe that DVD that we all watched on why we got inihilated by our competition and how the overall world economy was to blame and what steps we are going to take to succeed in 2007. :whistling:
I can honestly say I saw through the smoke and mirrors. Everything he said was true and spoken in corporate fashion, but he left something out that us front liners already know and here from our customers. (Or did we have to read/listen between the lines on that DVD)

In a way it was a damage control statement just like the President of the United States gave us.
The only thing he didn't do was pull a bunny out of a hat.

If Conway were to be in a fight and we (the foot soldiers) were to go out and do battle and were to get injured, we would all be written up for a preventable accident.

So let's just move to Canada and save the paper work for Conway, "A"?