XPO | If I could change one thing in the company, it would be...

Back to the way it was, 100% company paid health insurance, a pension, ICP checks just in time for Christmas, and raises every year. Oh yeah, trucks that go 65 miles an hour with CWX on the side. Man I miss CWX.

Back to the way it was, 100% company paid health insurance, a pension, ICP checks just in time for Christmas, and raises every year. Oh yeah, trucks that go 65 miles an hour with CWX on the side. Man I miss CWX.

What he said......except with CCX

I suppose you have a business plan how to increase company's profits to pay for all this? Man, you could be a millionaire!

After expenses, paychecks,rainy day savings and paying out to stockholders, where does the profit go? Most of it into golden parachutes for the Upper Crusty?

Top rate in two years instead of four, Linehaul drivers work the dock at the fac's and not the outbound, and a true flex board!! is that asking to much?

End the "first in first out" policy which is just a disguise for age discrimination. Then I won't have to follow up on my pending Class Action Lawsuit with the ACLU for age discrimination against the company.

Bring back the QCL people to properly train and to enforce responsibility of bad loaders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lie detectors hooked up to anyone in management. One cuff to their arm and the other to a 110 plug. Presidents/CEO and anyone of that level will be hooked up to 220.

What the hell.Our job aint hard enough without some
goober following us around wiyh a damn camera.

The average working stiff and or thier vehicle is videoed or snapped by auto-cameras 100 times a day in the US. In the UK its three times that, at least. You are under the camera 24/7 when you leave home like it or not.

Can you say " Candid Camera" nation?