Yellow | If I Was Voting Today, I Would......hmmmm

Does knowing 'who's fault it is' buy groceries? Think about it with your head before you vote instead of simple emotion. Either way.

Sorry my vote is still NO. I can make the grocerys happen with another job. I was looking for one when I went to work for YRC and I can find another afterwards. I do have another full time employment job also in the event this thing collapses. I had hopes of a retirement but thats gone to blazes so whats to fear? There is only the logical and reasonable thoughts that need a NO vote and the grocerys will be there.

images
some will vote yes and some will vote no for a lot of reasons. May the best vote win. But when someone posts that there is work out there or they would prefer unemployment checks or they would get work at a non rather than work here has to be without a doubt--

quarterhorse.gif

a troll​

images
some will vote yes and some will vote no for a lot of reasons. May the best vote win. But when someone posts that there is work out there or they would prefer unemployment checks or they would get work at a non rather than work here has to be without a doubt--

quarterhorse.gif

a troll​

Now thats funny and you are right. I still will be voting NO on the matter at hand for various reasons. The job market might look bleak but the jobs are out there if you have a diversified working back ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
he wouldnt know about the job market.. hes retired and wants you to work harder and more hours to save him .

The pension funds need some money to survive
What part of NO PENSION CONTRIBUTIONS will help the funds get money to survive? That's correct, it won't help them at all until at least June.(and that is IF they ever even start paying 25% into the funds) And Central States says that there will have to be concessions to the pensions that they pay out, because of the lack of funding going into the funds.
the work rule changes are to provide the money for the funds,......
Even IF we survived until June, when the 25% would start being paid into the funds again, do you think that working four years to get one year of pension credit is a good deal? Not me.

Although I TOTALLY disagree with you on this proposal vote, that is funny ::shit:: right there.

The picture does remind me of our situation here though, the horse is going around in circles........just like the company has come full circle, putting us right back into the same situation and coming back to the same place....OUR WALLETS.

So when they come to you with concessions puff out your chest and vote "no" again>>>>Big deal. What do ya think's gonna happen when we're gone should that happen? Do ya think that eventually the ***** are gonna cutthroat it again...Of course they will...and you'll be sll alone...Be gladd ya have the 20,000 or so of us to stand by ya for now....for once it's done....the real race to the bottom starts...with only you to stop it....and you won't stop it either.

Please look in the mirror and see it is abf alone, the teamters at yrc are destroying abf as much as any other nonunion.

Please look in the mirror and see it is abf alone, the teamters at yrc are destroying abf as much as any other nonunion.
The Teamsters at YRC are doing what they do because the nons have already done their works of wonder of doing all kinds of suff we would not do....you can't compete under them conditions and what do you think you'll do if we go down.....just go on business-as-usual? They will not allow you to compete with your current workrules and payrates and bennies....especially when one of them starts to cutthroat....eventually you will be in the same boat unless the industry turns around......great days when Teamster favor the nons and blame their fellow Teamsters....