FedEx Freight | If they don't fill all the positions?

worthless

TB Lurker
Credits
If they don't fill all the positions and open slots up to drivers who will lose their jobs do those drivers dovetail or go to the bottom of the board. I understand that if they transfer after Jan they go to the bottom? Childress has 21 slots open to fill. All the transfers have been approved and all the following the freight is done , right. Does that mean now you go to the bottom if you want Childress ?

If they don't fill all the positions and open slots up to drivers who will lose their jobs do those drivers dovetail or go to the bottom of the board. I understand that if they transfer after Jan they go to the bottom? Childress has 21 slots open to fill. All the transfers have been approved and all the following the freight is done , right. Does that mean now you go to the bottom if you want Childress ?

its considered a voluntary transfer, they did tell us there is one driver on the fence about coming here and may take a voluntary tranfer to somewhere else, so that would mean 1 more dovetail. Not sure where your and your hubby fit in at.

the way mike explained it to me was all request for dovetails are done for childress. all future request would be for tranfers unless one of your 3 choices was for childress then it would be final on nov 4.

Last edited by a moderator: