If you could change one thing...

I guess I am not necessarily defending the space program, just of all the things I would take out first it wouldn't be on my top ten yet. Lol

if you did your homework NASA started to take $$$ from ss to fund the space program and has yet to pay it back. but don't let the facts confuse your priorities....

if you did your homework NASA started to take $$$ from ss to fund the space program and has yet to pay it back. but don't let the facts confuse your priorities....
If you re-read what I said, I was saying programs that the government funds...not just social security, I said we should keep the money we make, and there are quite a few that would top my list. Social security notwithstanding. 99% of programs that the government funds are bogus.

Okay, I am with you on the investing social security yourself in a program called "keep your own money" program, however it's the Space program you would defund?...out of all the asinine, crazy crap funded by our government that's the program that ruffles you? Lol...priorities.
I could think of thousands of programs I would defund besides that one. At least it furthers science and furthers exploration.

I would cut funding other countries. Take care of our people.

Welcome to World War III.

At this point, just do it. We fight with robots. They fight with people. Let it happen. 7 billion people on the planet now. 9 billion by 2050. There ain't going to be enough food of water. It's going to happen anyway. Do it and do it now.

a man is NEVER too old to make babies. it's the women who CAN BE too old to bear them.

I say go for it. hide the contraptions, and get preggo.

Making babies & raising them are quite different. A man can get too old to raise children. I wouldn't want to start a family much past forty.

Making babies & raising them are quite different. A man can get too old to raise children. I wouldn't want to start a family much past forty.

well maybe you'll be like this at an older age, with your kid.....

breuning-old-man-cp-3170024.jpg

but then again, your kid may be like this, and not able to catch the darned ball..

xiao-hao-chinese-4-year-old-fatty-boy-62kg-07-ball.jpg

My experience with with having babies later in life is the older a woman has children the longer it takes to get her hormones back to "Normal" whatever that is. I can tell you that living with a woman with her hormones all messed up is not a pleasant experience.

My experience with with having babies later in life is the older a woman has children the longer it takes to get her hormones back to "Normal" whatever that is. I can tell you that living with a woman with her hormones all messed up is not a pleasant experience.
when i was wayyyyy younger, i worked for Sears carpet cleaning services. i actually liked that job. however, one day a month, each one of us guys, HAD to work in the office, answering phones, setting up appointments, etc.

that wasn't very good. as new guy, i had the misfortune to work the office sometime during the last week of the month.

call Sears Home Service, they can uninstall anything..:hysterical:

he will not resent any kid as beautiful as you can bear him. you all can still go on vacations, just tuck away little junior in a suitcase and check him in at the airport. as for kicking your others out of the house, that's ok, you'll have this new one to fill in any gaps of empty nesters...:hysterical:

And the tax deductions are a plus.