ODFL | If you could?

Vegas Baby!
Yeah, our Las Vegas, NV service center isn't all that nice compared to places like COH, MRT, and GBO, but it is still a job working for OD and it would allow me to pursue one of my dreams and that is to be a professional video poker player. If it wasn't for my kids, I'd be there right now.

I have considered transfering to Renonever been there thoough. Skywalker what terminal would you like to work out of

Id like to go south. Acually Id like to work in central. 7 days on and 7 off. The off days I could run if I need the money. Other than that Id like a small terminal down in the Carolinas.

Go to a small terminal especially in an area where they are needing drivers badly. You would have excellent seniority and your choice of good runs. I run out of a big terminal and the seniority list is gigantic. It will take years to get near a single bid run.

I ran out of ya'lls Charlotte terminal from 98 to 03. Enjoyed my time there. Good group of people in there. Still talk to a lot of them today.

FlyByWire said:
We've got a new terminal there, have you been to it? Its small, but nicer than the last one.
No, I haven't. I didn't even know they moved. The last time I was there, they were still in that place off of Utah just down the alley from the Stratosphere Tower.

China Beach

I would like to transfer to a terminal on South China Beach when we get over there.Heard it was real nice there now.

just checking, thought that was how it was, you hate to get the gravy run and some higher up catches wind of it and transfers and takes it away.
thanks,
off to work i go.

If I was still driving anyplace where the snow wasn't flying. seen all I wanted of Denver/SaltLake/Phoenix triangle (Bermuda for Trucks) area I needed. El Paso to San Antonio would a nice 550+ trip. Just about anywhere on the I-10 corridor would work for me.

sparky said:
I have considered transfering to Renonever been there thoough. Skywalker what terminal would you like to work out of
No way i would go to reno or vegas,that vegas term is new but what a crappy town.Ya know sparky i would probably go down to wilmington,my family wouldnt be that far and i would have all the ocean fishing i could want what more could you ask for!

Reno

probably with being low man on the pole you might see a lot of Donner Pass ! Waited "5" days for Donner to open and lost a lot of money at Boomtown in Verdi. They don't pay enough to put chains on the middle of the night or taking them off for that matter either.

There for awhile I ran across there about every 10 days which was bad enough. no thanks for doing it every night !

Hey I have no plans to move just if I did I like mountains and Reno is closer to my style I think. Denver to big, SLC to Morman, CA to odd. But I am perfectly happy here this is home.