Estes | If you fine Estes drivers dont mind

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
some of us FedEx guys are gonna hang here. to much stupid stuff on our forums :17: :LMAO::guinesssmilie:

Good to have you back. This board has a much lighter tone compared to all the uproar over there right now. I have 2 close friends at FXNL who both love their jobs but are probably gonna be casualties. Hope all of you come out ahead.

some of us FedEx guys are gonna hang here. to much stupid stuff on our forums :17: :LMAO::guinesssmilie:

Not me. The last time that I hung out with one of those evil Estes drivers, there was a Mid-South Transport driver standing on the shoulder of an off ramp, jumping up and down like a bullfrog, flipping us off with both hands as we went by, it was all Doughboy's fault, (the Estes driver in question). Okay..., I admit it, it was one of life's finer moments. Maybe I'll hang out here after the Fedex guy's start burning me in effigy on their, (our?) forum. :LMAO:

That MidSouth driver was probably in bad shape an you two just pushed him over the edge. LTL drivers always causing trouble.

That MidSouth driver was probably in bad shape an you two just pushed him over the edge. LTL drivers always causing trouble.

I won't bore you with all the details, but it was one of the funniest things you ever saw. I can't help but laugh when I think about it. :LMAO:

I hope this forum can handle the post count if ya'all hang out here. It's been a little dry since BB left. Might have to make a new forum called "Big fxn E."

:TR10driving03:
Not me. The last time that I hung out with one of those evil Estes drivers, there was a Mid-South Transport driver standing on the shoulder of an off ramp, jumping up and down like a bullfrog, flipping us off with both hands as we went by, it was all Doughboy's fault, (the Estes driver in question). Okay..., I admit it, it was one of life's finer moments. Maybe I'll hang out here after the Fedex guy's start burning me in effigy on their, (our?) forum. :LMAO:
If you're talking about Doughboy out of Memphis I will agree with you, everything that happens in that neck of the woods is always his fault. Have a good one Arkansaswolf Never thought that I would be back on the Estes forum but it looks like I'm out of a job over here so I might as well come back. Ya'll take care got to go and try to find another job.:TR10driving03:

:TR10driving03:
If you're talking about Doughboy out of Memphis I will agree with you, everything that happens in that neck of the woods is always his fault. Have a good one Arkansaswolf Never thought that I would be back on the Estes forum but it looks like I'm out of a job over here so I might as well come back. Ya'll take care got to go and try to find another job.:TR10driving03:

Yup, that's him. Used to run with him a lot. Both of us seem to find our selves being,
"victims of circumstances" a lot..., kind of on purpose. I ain't seen him in a while, hope he's doing okay. Hate to hear about the job thing, hope it all works out.

To all ya'all former employees. If you make it back here within 12 months of termination date, you'll get all your stuff back including seniority.