XPO | if your out in this weather

Hey Pecker, quit starting stuff on here. Con-way cares about their employees. They want us all to return home to our families every day. Con-way understands drivers make mistakes.

I love Con-way!

i care about them too, that's why I started this thread. You must have misunderstood my intentions. Simply stating be safe out there folks because its well known facts that con way has a zero tolerance for unsafe acts so when your forced out in this weather be careful, try not to do anything that might be unsafe. Not only could it cost you your life but it also could cost you your job. Just be careful out there if your forced to run.

i care about them too, that's why I started this thread. You must have misunderstood my intentions. Simply stating be safe out there folks because its well known facts that con way has a zero tolerance for unsafe acts so when your forced out in this weather be careful, try not to do anything that might be unsafe. Not only could it cost you your life but it also could cost you your job. Just be careful out there if your forced to run.

My response was the true definition of sarcasm

be careful because you work for a company that will fire you for accidents....

They've shut down more this winter than ever before, just like they said they were going to do. Do you still work here?

We've already been shut down about 3 times this winter..or more...and I'm in Texas. They've really changed things. you should know this, if your still working here.

B.S. I've run in more **** weather this year than the previous ten years....safety my butt!
They've shut down more this winter than ever before, just like they said they were going to do. Do you still work here?

We've already been shut down about 3 times this winter..or more...and I'm in Texas. They've really changed things. you should know this, if your still working here.

Can you say,CSA

Another post from a clueless ex-employee who knows not of what he speaks.
Those who work here know several terminals were shut down last night and many daytime runs are canceled today.
I have seen more weather shutdowns in the last couple years than in the previous 20.
I know it irks you guys to realize that Con-way is really improving how they deal with bad weather.
They are definitely erring on the side of caution.
So, find something else to try and get people riled up about cuz this ain't it.

Another post from a clueless ex-employee who knows not of what he speaks.
Those who work here know several terminals were shut down last night and many daytime runs are canceled today.
I have seen more weather shutdowns in the last couple years than in the previous 20.
I know it irks you guys to realize that Con-way is really improving how they deal with bad weather.
They are definitely erring on the side of caution.
So, find something else to try and get people riled up about cuz this ain't it.[/QU

I would not say completely clueless, I still own stock in con way and am very interested in their financial future so there for I keep up to date on whats happening with my ex employer. I just absolutely despise the current regime running the show. They are ruining the key asset that runs con way and that's driver moral and customer trust. I'm telling you the truth when I say this, I worked there 4 years, in a small barn where from the day I started till the day I quit I seen 16 drivers come and go. I worked with 22 employees where 22 employees were miserable with con way and the direction its headed, talked to customers that were fed up with damages, and what could I say. Blind you may be but totally clueless I am not.