1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Ig Report Bombshell: Did The Fbi And Doj Ask Putin’s Buddy To Help Get Trump?

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Toby

Toby I live Here

IG Report Bombshell: Did The FBI And DOJ Ask Putin’s Buddy To Help Get Trump?
    DOJ official Bruce Ohr called a meeting of several federal agencies to discuss ‘working with’ a Russian oligarch because of his belief, premised on the unverified Steele dossier, that Trump was corrupt.
    By Margot Cleveland

A previously unnoticed passage in Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on federal surveillance abuse suggests Bruce Ohr and his compatriots were willing to bargain with a Russian oligarch to take down Donald Trump.

Two-hundred-plus pages into the IG report, while discussing former Associate Deputy Attorney General Ohr’s continued contacts with Crossfire Hurricane dossier author Christopher Steele, Horowitz revealed a significant detail that to date has been overlooked: “On December 7, 2016, Ohr conveyed an interagency meeting (including representatives from the FBI) regarding strategy in dealing with Russian Oligarch 1.”

The IG report added that after the meeting “one of Ohr’s junior Department colleagues who attended the meeting” asked “Ohr about why the U.S. government would support trying to work with Russian Oligarch 1”—the moniker used in the IG report to refer to one of Vladimir Putin’s closest confidants, the aluminum oligarch Oleg Deripaska.

Ohr’s reported response is shocking: “Ohr told her that Steele provided information that the Trump campaign had been corrupted by the Russians,” and that the corruption went all the way to president-elect Trump. Ohr’s junior colleague told the IG that Ohr explained “this information was ‘the basis for the [Deripaska] discussion” in the interagency meeting they had just left

https://thefederalist.com/2020/01/1...i-and-doj-ask-putins-buddy-to-help-get-trump/

2. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

until one of these "bombshells" starts putting these treasonous SOBs in handcuffs, Im not impressed

Today the fruits of their labor (the impeachment) will be delivered to the senate
    the lefts attempt to unseat a duly elected President and nullify the votes of 60,000,000+ Americans

Northern Flash, Toby and jimmy g like this.
  3. Toby

Toby I live Here

Starting to think they are going to end up covering for one another, just look at the appointment for the FISA court alone.

truly a two tier system

4. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

So their was Russian collusion after all.

Toby and SuperCourse like this.
  5. SuperCourse

SuperCourse EADGBE

Seems to be a culture of "professional courtesy" within the Justice Department, nobody thus far has had any interest in holding their colleagues accountable no matter how egregious or blatant the corruption.

6. Northern Flash

Northern Flash The Bad Old Days. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Yep, and again, the collusion is between the Democrats and the Russians.

Democrat's rule #1:
    "Walk over to a mirror, and whatever you see, accuse your opponent of".

7. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    Yep. They are all crooked, it's just a matter of to what degree. And the slimy bastards all defend each other from prosecution in the end. I trust none of them, regardless of their party affiliation. I bet nobody ever gets prison time.

8. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

of course
    the left always accuses the right of what they are actually doing

They accused Trump of blackmailing Ukraine
    yet there is Biden on tape blackmailing Ukraine and its completely ignored

They have begun accusing the SEnate of an unfair trial
    look at how they launched the investigations, purely partisan

9. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    The Dems keep railing about getting a fair trial in the Senate. I guess that we are supposed to just ignore that scham they performed in the House.