Politics | IL Trumpo

jimmy g

Kook
AD FREE
Trump is one of the few people, turned president/politician, that actually did what he said he was going to do.
At this point, this country needs him back more than ever.
During his 2016 run, I didn’t trust him to do what he said he’d do. At the last minute I did vote for him. And then he DID DO what he promised, so in 2020 I voted for him Again. If he’s the 2024 candidate, I’ll vote for him to win for his 3rd Victory for POTUS.

Bob Rumson

During his 2016 run, I didn’t trust him to do what he said he’d do. At the last minute I did vote for him. And then he DID DO what he promised, so in 2020 I voted for him Again. If he’s the 2024 candidate, I’ll vote for him to win for his 3rd Victory for POTUS.
A little secret

he’s running

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
A little secret

he’s running
He deserves another four years (if not another eight) since the radical left did nothing but harass him and stand in his way of making America great again.
What the Democrats did to Trump the entire time proves that they hate this country since he was producing positive results. The Dems hate us and our country, that's become obvious.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks