1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Ilhan Omar, Aoc, Sanders: War Is Also Class War

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Toby

Toby I live Here

Ilhan Omar, AOC, Sanders: War Is Also Class War

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) on Tuesday evening said that a potential war with Iran will also be a “class war,” echoing the sentiments of presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and fellow squad member Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), both of whom immediately framed a potential war with Iran as a “class conflict.”

“War is also class war #nowarwithiran,” Omar wrote on Instagram. She also posted a screenshot of her tweet in which she said: “It is not the wealthy who suffer most in war. It is the working class soldier who volunteers for his country.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/08/ilhan-omar-aoc-sanders-war-is-also-class-war/

This is where mags is getting his talking points

2. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Sounds like she wants her new "boy toy" to man up and enlist........no.. no.... she doesn't......elitist piglet.

Big Dave and Toby like this.
  3. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:

[​IMG]

Rep. Illiam Omar (D-Tehran)

4. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

I'll agree with the left on the story title......My bet would be that there are not too many millionaires kids on the front lines.
    And these wars over there have nothing to do with DEFENDING pur nation.
    They are for interests of the Super wealthy.
    Not for Americans.
    If it was used for defense as it should be...the title would not fly....but I see them as correct on this....and I really dislike our kids being used this way. Many look at the Pentagon and top brass as very honorable people. Top notch patriots.....I can't see them that way when we aren't using it as defense....and we don't.

5. Rastus

Driver Since:
    They don’t give a damn, just a little more class warfare from the left.

Toby likes this.
  6. slavenomore

My daughter's best school friend always wanted to join the army. She did. Her grandfather was a Vietnam Vet and had a camper and took her all over the country every summer. She met a boy in the army, surprised everyone that she got married. She was just given the choice to stay or go because she is now pregnant. I'm glad she's coming home. Her husband is going overseas and won't be home for the birth.

7. Rastus

Driver Since:
    And god bless them for their sacrifices but these aoc leftists class warfare crap just doesn’t apply anymore because there isn’t a draft. Someone needs to remind sanders and the rest of them people choose to enlist.

8. slavenomore

I think alot of them do because they get discipline, training, maybe education, maybe they get car loans......stuff they would not get if they didn't go in....and it does have to do with family income and jobs available to alot of them. And that brings in the class thing.
    Wealthy kids won't sacrifice their lives for it...because all that stuff is available to them without the military.
    I'm sure there are some wealthy kids who really want to serve and do serve due to a love of country....and maybe all of them have that...rich and poor....but there is no denying what I said.

9. slavenomore

I wouldn't call it a class warfare where the wealthy are trying to kill off the poor.
    But I do think alot of poorer kids are used by the wealthy when they use influence to send them places to defend their personal business interests such as oil.....or their religious interests such as Israel.

If it was used properly....the class warfare argument could not be used.....but since Pearl Harbor....Id say it can be used. Because we have not been using it for defense since then

10. mud

mud Wonderin' AD-FREE USER

My friend and I were in Marine Corps bootcamp two weeks after high school graduation. Fun travel and adventure, or FTA which has a few different meanings. The military life was not for me. For a year after I got out, I had nightmares that I had reenlisted. But in retrospect it was a very good start in a young mans life.
    Imo, before we start giving all this free stuff, every young person should be obligated for a few years of service of some kind, to our country.

Toby likes this.
  11. Northern Flash

Northern Flash She's a disgrace. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    When killing a terrorist and defending American interests is somehow class warfare, you know that the Democrats have lost their minds. I hope they keep talking though, because this is the best advertising the Republicans can get.