Politics | Ilhan Omar get’s the boot!!

Bubba74

I live Here
AD FREE
Has she called his a R@#@%#$t yet?

“From the moment I was elected, the Republican Party has made it their mission to use fear, xenophobia, Islamophobia, and racism to target me on the House Floor and through millions of dollars of campaign ads,” she claimed in a lengthy statement after McCarthy renewed his “promise” to bar the congresswoman from committees.

of course she has

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
Has she called his a R@#@%#$t yet?

of course she has
Ya, we'll just look at the Republicans' ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ attacks against her and ignore her anti-Semitic remarks that she's said multiple times now.
McCarthy better walk the walk now that he's brought this up. The time for talking is long gone.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
She married her brother and democrats don’t care. It truly is the democrat freak show
Corruption and creepiness seems to be the core of their platform right now. The Democrat base doesn't care though, because they've got their head stuffed too far up their Pelosi.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
When was the last time a prominent Democrat spoke out against one of these radical squad members? The long in the toothers are afraid of scum like Omar. Their party is too stupid to censor them so maybe McCarthy will do America a favor and eliminate them from committee assignments, but I won't be holding my breath.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks