POLITICS Illegal Alien Charged With Killing At Least 12 Elderly Women

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Rastus, May 17, 2019.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    [​IMG]
    DALLAS — A Dallas man previously arrested in the death of an 81-year-old woman has been charged with killing at least 11 more elderly women whose jewelry and other valuables he stole, authorities said Thursday.

Chemirmir, a Kenyan citizen who was living in the U.S. illegally, also is charged in nearby Collin County with two counts of attempted capital murder for similar attacks there, according to county court records.
    https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/16/billy-chemirmir-illegal-immigrant-charged-killing-/
    I guess the msm fake news missed a serial killer, I wonder how they’d cover it if it was a white guy serial killing black kids. Think they would miss it or cover it 24/7?
    “Propaganda is more about what’s left than what’s included.” Rastus

2. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

No one is illegal
    I wonder how those women enjoyed that "spark of divinity?"

buffalobill likes this.
  3. LewSir

LewSir Banned

Serial Killer in Texas is Illegal Alien from Kenya — Accused of Murdering 12 Elderly Women in Dallas Area
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...al-alien-murdered-12-elderly-women-in-dallas/

This HEADLINE,.....is getting tiresome !
    The left is screwing our nation through Illegal immigration !!!!
    I mean,........ why in God's name are we having to negotiate with our own gov't to Obey the law ?
    Getting away with the unbecoming and reveling in slander...….. has become the Democrats modus operandi !!
    With the Democrats of today...………….. we are in an era where anything goes and nothing matters !
    The death of America by illegal immigration has started, yet the Democrats would try to tell us that,...it can be likened to being struck by lightning !!!
    As if its natural....... And.... Outta their control,...when in reality....they're the politicians causing harm to all of us in America !

It seems that,....We the People has now become,..... We the Government and Screw the people ... as often and as much as possible.!!
    Imagine being attacked for having positions on promoting pro-America policies, curbing immigration, and defending national sovereignty.!!...Oh,....wait.!!!

4. LewSir

LewSir Banned

Obama admits he IS born in Kenya

5. Rastus

Driver Since:
    To the government it’s “We the subjects” along with their propaganda arm.

LewSir likes this.
  6. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Illegal alien serial killer, nothing to see here.

7. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Two pathetic liars. What a disgrace. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    This isn't even news to our worthless media. They are still running Mueller investigation stuff as their headlines.

buffalobill and Rastus like this.