Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app you can install from your mobile browser.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Im back

GO40

Hope everyone at New Penn is doing well I see a lot has changed. I moved to SC 3 yrs ago after a divorce to be close to my kids. I drive for IGA supermarkets and been there 3 yrs. I'm enjoying the easy winters! Take care and stay safe!
IGA haven’t heard that name in a while other then me still calling it that, the one’s that we’re in my area are now Weis markets….

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
Premium
Independent Grocers Association?
A lot of the small grocery stores were that before bigger grocers came in were that when I was a kid.

SMOKESTACK

-------------
Administrator
Premium
Yea Slaveno , I remember 2 of them from when I probably about 7 and I'm 62 now my Brother .

newpenn22

We cover 3 states NC, SC, and GA. There are a ton of them down here in the South. They do well bc most of the time IGA is the only store in the town. We just been bought by Lowes Foods.

newpenn22

didn't buzzuto's from conn. open or took over a distribution center in s.c.?
Bi Lo went out of biz, Food Lion kicked C&S out after they bought 70 Bi Lo's and the DC near Greenville SC. We picked up 20 Bi Lo's and turned them into KJ Market.