I'm back :)

For being FAITHFUL !!! Please define that ? stirring the pot , Better to stir the pot , then cook in the pot and burn . Grow up !! Wow, what do you know ? Your talking about people that would like to better there life ... Hey darkskum i see you didn't have your blankly today ... What's up ?? I know , maybe you and mhaley are going riding at the rodeo what are you guys cowboys ? lets go a round , what does that mean ??

Hey Shine Boy !! what do you mean ??? that sounds very ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ maybe someone should told about ? And mhaley likes this .. And who needs to GROW UP ...

If you all hate it so much then quit. If not shut yer trap and do your job ! Bunch of cry babies.

And for those of you that are still stupid the phrase "GET YOUR SHINE BOX" is a quote from a famous movie. I will let you Einsteins try to figure it out.
And Mark on the ropes really ? I own you your my be etch ,, why don't you go get your kid to fight your battles you girl.

Don't worry boys more changes are on the horizon and I can't wait !

And hey tough guy I am still waiting for your team of lawyers ,,,,,,, what a joke your a punk all if you and the day of reckoning I coming ,,,, get your popcorn ready !

It's a in the big plan Darksky, when the time comes believe me you'll know......getting a little anxious? Relax pecker head there's something they call " due process". You're just a small minnow that we used for bait. Bigger fish to fry right now....the minnows are still allowed to swim.... for now!

Mark your a joke period . I can't wait to unload on you & the rest if your dope boy friends.
Hey Darksky your the joke pal! And by the way the more names you throw out the more trouble you'll be in! We all know who you are, and each day your losing friends one by one. Pretty soon you'll be sitting in the drivers room by yourself! You have every right to be anti union and pro company but the way you went about it sucks! I think you had better grow up! Your no friend of mine S. And that's a ROGER!

well said unionlife, the more he spews the deeper the hole..... he doesn't care who he hurts cause it's all about him.....he has no friends except management.....all these threats documented on the web pages....... the least of his worries should be the union if you know what I mean.... knock, knock.....who's there.....click click!!!!!!

You both are stupid and don't have a clue of who I am ,,, and personally I could care less who likes me really dude what are we in high school ? And Mark really ?? Your a dope and still don't have a clue . You can document all of this crap it means nothing zero because you guessed wrong loser :)

I couldn't careless Darkdummy !! I don't work at that place.. i do know if and when that place may close other company's will get the freight . YES !!! and you will need a job ... YES !! cry babies !!! FOR A PERSON THAT KNOWS SO MUCH WHY ARE YOU STILL AT NCT ? You should be working at some Hamburger joint . Horizon !! not if the Union comes in ... Darkdummy ... so it's from a famous movie ... so that makes it okay to say ? so who used a SHINE BOX ? Darkdummy what are you trying to say ??? are you saying I'm BLACK ??? and should get my BOX ??? Please tell me o wise one .. Get Your Shine Box !! What does that mean ?? when your kids do something wrong do you say , Get your Shine Box ... So has of now your new name is DARKDUMMY !!! Please repeat that Darkdummy !!!

Dude step away from the crack pipe. I stay at NCT cause I like the people and I don't get my balls busted because I do my job.

And the line from the movie has nothing to do with race you dope. Shoe Shine Box figure it out Einstein !!

WE, and I mean all parties concerned know who you are " minnow boy". Timing is the act of perfection. You'll get yours DarkMinnow! The pond is drying out as we speak. Most of your "school minnows got out to safety" and basically it's just you swimming in circles with no place to go but " down the drain."