Reddaway | Im not trying to start a rumor but

Well why should the company make some take pay cuts like us nons in ca.? and others like you NW dont have too. I guess we wont get nailed with it either: because that wont work1036316054:

You dont understand ! What (we) get has NOTHING to do with what you get ! You get what they TELL you your getting ! We get what we VOTE yes on !

we are all reddaway. I get whatever you get HA. HA .and it makes you mad too!!!

You dont understand ! What (we) get has NOTHING to do with what you get ! You get what they TELL you your getting ! We get what we VOTE yes on !
no we get the same thing!! oh wait you get a half cent more per mile and 5 cents more an hour.. wow big deal. watch, if you dont get cut on , we wont either. But KK said every yrc company will take it in the curlys, That means you TOO!!!!!!!:hysterical:

You guys sound like you're not happy with what you got for Christmas? Thanks for keeping it some what friendly. Try to play nice, while "debating" each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RETL84

no we get the same thing!! oh wait you get a half cent more per mile and 5 cents more an hour.. wow big deal. watch, if you dont get cut on , we wont either. But KK said every yrc company will take it in the curlys, That means you TOO!!!!!!!

Hey thats not true... It doesn't make me mad at all....I've got little brothers at home I took care of....I don't mind doing all the heavy lifting for somebody named littlepuppet and his non union friends down South. Doesn't bother me a bit. I'll negotiate the best contract I can get and the company will adjust your wages accordingly. Its all good.
Have a good Holiday and a Great New Year, Bam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RETL84

no we get the same thing!! oh wait you get a half cent more per mile and 5 cents more an hour.. wow big deal. watch, if you dont get cut on , we wont either. But KK said every yrc company will take it in the curlys, That means you TOO!!!!!!!

Hey thats not true... It doesn't make me mad at all....I've got little brothers at home I took care of....I don't mind doing all the heavy lifting for somebody named littlepuppet and his non union friends down South. Doesn't bother me a bit. I'll negotiate the best contract I can get and the company will adjust your wages accordingly. Its all good.
Have a good Holiday and a Great New Year, Bam

You hit the nail on the head Bam ! I quit caring a LONG timeago with some of these guys.

JUST REMEMBER IF YOUR DEBATING SOMEONE FROM FONTANA THEIR NOT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED! THEIR BEING USED LIKE A TOOL BY RETL.:hysterical::1036316054:

10-4... That is a fact... We've all seen how they load a trailer... Genius....No other terminal loads as poorly as Fontana.... I've heard that from several terminals

With Land Line writing that Flying J has gone Bankrupt, that Ryder is cutting and closing a big chunk of itself, I personally wouldn't be surprised, when fact is, Liberty Mutual, Small Business, just kicked almost 35% of the UPS T/T drivers off their 'Qualified' List: no matter what you thought or knew. No, they ain't playing you, UPS needs Drivers with blemish free MVRs. Freightways just has good Drivers, that's all. Should you have your ears on, you'd also know that Regional is going hourly, $19. I heard on a base of 50. Anyone else hear dif.?

With Land Line writing that Flying J has gone Bankrupt, that Ryder is cutting and closing a big chunk of itself, I personally wouldn't be surprised, when fact is, Liberty Mutual, Small Business, just kicked almost 35% of the UPS T/T drivers off their 'Qualified' List: no matter what you thought or knew. No, they ain't playing you, UPS needs Drivers with blemish free MVRs. Freightways just has good Drivers, that's all. Should you have your ears on, you'd also know that Regional is going hourly, $19. I heard on a base of 50. Anyone else hear dif.?

??? huh ???

Maybe posted this in the wrong thread?????????? I'm confused.

With Land Line reporting that Flying J has gone Bankrupt.

Ryder is cutting and closing a big chunk of itself.

Liberty Mutual/Small Business, just kicked almost 35% of the tractor trailer drivers for UPS use, off their 'Qualified' List.

UPS needs drivers with blemish free MVRs.
Freightways just has good drivers, that's all.

If you have been listening, you'd also know that Regional is going hourly, $19. I heard on a base of 50 miles per hour.

Anyone else hear any different?

I turned my translating program on, I hope that clears it up for you CoolioB.

I'm still confused but thats ok. I can live with it.....I get what hes trying to say just not sure what its doing here and how it relates to whats being said...........:smilie_132:

This thread has more twists and turns to it than US 129 through Blood Mountain in Georgia or US 60 through Charleston in West Virginia, golly day, I just saw my tail lights again!

Sorry about my pic, best I can do with dashlights for illumination.

Is he related to Boon Howard from the cartoon King of the hill???? With all that clicked click clicking!!!!!:clap:

Is he related to Boon Howard from the cartoon King of the hill???? With all that clicked click clicking!!!!!:clap:

YouTube - Boomhauer - The Net

Boomhauer-4.jpg

Ya'all are so disgruntled about YRC, why don't ya go look for another job? I find it hard to believe the company is begging you to stay! You act like a bunch of beochas and banter bank and forth.
If you don't like the hand your dealt.......fold. Or, go cry to your moma......nut up find a new job if your not happy.