Reddaway | Im not trying to start a rumor but

Disgruntled......No
Pissed........Yes
Should I be?........Yes
Should you be?....Yes
Do I care what you think?.....No
End of Story.............:popcorn:

Yea

Sounds like a UPS Freight driver playing with you. I haven't heard any such rumors.
Seeya, Bam

YEA YOUR RIGHT, NOW WHY WOULD THEY BUY US WHEN THEY CAN JUST WAIT FOR US TO CLOSE AND TAKE OUR FREIGHT FOR FREE.............................:TR10driving03:

Internet is a great place where rumors flourish. I've heard ABF is buying us too. I just can't see it. But who knows. I didn't think a struggling Yellow would buy Roadway and then buy USF. Reminds me of my ex-wife. When in financial trouble, buy, Buy, BUY...Didn't work for her either.
In Solidarity, Bam

Hows things up north?

Internet is a great place where rumors flourish. I've heard ABF is buying us too. I just can't see it. But who knows. I didn't think a struggling Yellow would buy Roadway and then buy USF. Reminds me of my ex-wife. When in financial trouble, buy, Buy, BUY...Didn't work for her either.
In Solidarity, Bam

HOWS THINGS UP IN THE LAND OF PLENTY? IS STONE STILL A BIG PLAYER UP THERE? ARE ANY BARNS, USFRETL AND YRC MOVING IN TOGETHER? THE YRC T.M. IN SAC IS TELLING EVERYONE THAT USFRETL IS MOVING IN AROUND FEB.:TR10driving03:

HOWS THINGS UP IN THE LAND OF PLENTY? IS STONE STILL A BIG PLAYER UP THERE? ARE ANY BARNS, USFRETL AND YRC MOVING IN TOGETHER? THE YRC T.M. IN SAC IS TELLING EVERYONE THAT USFRETL IS MOVING IN AROUND FEB.:TR10driving03:

Not sure where the land of plenty is...I know I don't work there... Haven't seen Stone since his tour selling the companies health plan last negotiations. Nobody sharing terminals around us. We'll have to wait and see what the future brings. In Solidarity, Bam

Wait and see............................................

THE NEXT 3 TO 6 MONTHS ARE GONNA BE INTERESTING. THERE ARE GONNA BE ALOT OF CORNERS BEING CUT FROM ALL SIDES OF THIS PIE.:Flame-On:

The only problem with them cutting this pie, is that they keep dropping it on the floor first and then after they pick it up, they offer us only a very small peice.

I think its more like throwing it on the floor........I guess they never heard of the 5 second rule...........

I work for UPSF, and I heard this same rumor earlier in the week. But who knows, he may be repeating what he has read here on TB. Teamster Elvis out....

I KEEP HEARING THAT UPSFRT IS LOOKING TO BUY USF RETL IS THERE ANYONE ELSE HEARING THAT? OR IS IT JUST UPSFRT DRIVERS PLAYING US?:popcorn:

We've been hearing this rumor for 10 years off and on. I've always put it down as only rumor. I've just heard the rumor with details to help me buy in. UPS Freight is in negotiations with YRCW to purchase only USF Reddaway. YRCW wants 90 million and UPS Freight is willing to pay 88 million. As more details are fabricated or revealed it seems to grab me more and more. I still find it hard to believe but had to pass on some more info to keep the dream alive.... Seeya, Bam

2 million?

We've been hearing this rumor for 10 years off and on. I've always put it down as only rumor. I've just heard the rumor with details to help me buy in. UPS Freight is in negotiations with YRCW to purchase only USF Reddaway. YRCW wants 90 million and UPS Freight is willing to pay 88 million. As more details are fabricated or revealed it seems to grab me more and more. I still find it hard to believe but had to pass on some more info to keep the dream alive.... Seeya, Bam
so we are at a stand still over 2 million dollars? If I become a UPSFer do I get to be a unionest too? :Flame-On::duh:

so we are at a stand still over 2 million dollars? If I become a UPSFer do I get to be a unionest too? :Flame-On::duh:

If this rumor does come true my guess is nothing will happen till after NW Contract is negotiated. Not sure what the UPS Freight Contract says about them buying other freight companies. With Free Choice Act coming you'll have a chance to vote in the Teamsters soon either way.
Later, Bam