Yellow | I'm voting YES! Who is with me?

So ya think the members should go against what the leaders said and vote 'no' knowing that the union leaders and their paid 'experts' told us that the place would close and 30,000 Teamsters would lose their jobs at YRC, New Penn, Holland, and Reddaway.....I wonder how many old timers went against what their leaders told them and how often they made their union look so divided by attacking their leaders constantly?

I have been fighting for our rules from he day I started.Never voted YES to any deals in 37 years.Been fired more times then most have years here.You wouldn't have the conditions you have today if it wasn't for members like me. But I still fight the old SR H way.Because of one thing .No matter how bad it gets or how I am pushed I always try to do it the legal or buy the rules .We make good money and if you can't live within your means you got problems.There is no reason to work 6 or more days a week or log illegal or anything else .Like I said it is living within your means and not trying to keep up with the Jones.

i think they all need slaven in their face for about 5 minutes . would tack on about 5 years wourth of seniority on each of these guys . lol

I have been fighting for our rules from he day I started.Never voted YES to any deals in 37 years.Been fired more times then most have years here.You wouldn't have the conditions you have today if it wasn't for members like me. There is no reason to work 6 or more days a week or log illegal or anything else .Like I said it is living within your means and not trying to keep up with the Jones.

this was the time to correct that..the 7 day flex week..throw a bone to the stiffs that are laid off. And please remember you always had the union watching your back. You ain't got them this time. When in the last 37 years did you ever get anything without the union?. I would not have lasted without the union

I had the honor in Maybrook 123 working the utility gig outa 107.
Boy i got mr love[former 120] so mad his vein's were popping out his head and he bit his tongue off, twice.:wink:
He would sit in the office and watch me for hour's on the camera,following me around with the joystick.:::shit:::

this was the time to correct that..the 7 day flex week..throw a bone to the stiffs that are laid off. And please remember you always had the union watching your back. You ain't got them this time. When in the last 37 years did you ever get anything without the union?. I would not have lasted without the union

Yes they are gonna throw us a bone alright.:eck13:

Thank god for the UNION! but most of what I am reading most guy's wount last a day at non's. Without YRC, most better hone computer skills because no future in trucking!

the only bone they are gonna give laid off guys is up the bunghole, give em 4 hours a day and screw up their unemployment and be permanent part-timers

Well, it's obvious that the contract doesn't properly represent the majority of the members. It isn't job security, it's job entrapment. This contract only works for management of YRC and the union bosses. The employess/members are always on a need to know basis, and right now they don't need to anything else other than to either vote Yes or No. Remember, the company and the union knows what's best for their working class employees/members. They both have their employees/members backs, 1 :biglaugh:, 1 :hysterical:, 100%. Trust them, they both will be more responsible and conservative with the use of other people's money, for YRC's success this time around. :LMAO:

That lies at the center of the storm.(see above highlight) It is the BANKS money that is of concern here. Very few seem to realize that this is no longer between YRCW and the Teamsters. The banks have made it clear to ALL parties no concessions NO JOB.

That lies at the center of the storm.(see above highlight) It is the BANKS money that is of concern here. Very few seem to realize that this is no longer between YRCW and the Teamsters. The banks have made it clear to ALL parties no concessions NO JOB.
Perhaps if YRCW and the Teamsters Union had put all of this in a YouTube video they would of made just a few more members understand that it is the banks that want the concessions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remember it was the suits and shiny shoes in corporate offices who brought us to this . And its the workers in Carharts and workboots who are bearing the burden .Those suits are not changing their work environment to save the company .we are .Hell ,they still have a main office in KC ,and another in Akron.Equal sacrifice my ass .

Perhaps if YRCW and the Teamsters Union had put all of this in a YouTube video they would of made just a few more members understand that it is the banks that want the concessions.

Its doesnt matter who wants it. Bottom line is someone wants to take your and my money because of the company.

Yeah why bother to read what is published in rags like the Wall Street Journal or the Journal of Business. When you can get ALL your opinions supported by the "gold standard of integrity" YouTube!

Well, it's obvious that the contract doesn't properly represent the majority of the members. It isn't job security, it's job entrapment. This contract only works for management of YRC and the union bosses. The employess/members are always on a need to know basis, and right now they don't need to anything else other than to either vote Yes or No. Remember, the company and the union knows what's best for their working class employees/members. They both have their employees/members backs, 1 :biglaugh:, 1 :hysterical:, 100%. Trust them, they both will be more responsible and conservative with the use of other people's money, for YRC's success this time around. :LMAO:
So is your position that we shopuld have no union leaders, or no union?

So is your position that we shopuld have no union leaders, or no union?
Ever hear of the Bilderberg Group? There's the Corporate Private Bank that everyone should be paying attention too. Here, ask if the Bilderberg Group would like to become Teamsters? :LMAO:

YouTube - Wake Up Call - New World Order Documentary - Remastered - 01 of 16

Speaking of a few more members........
Oh no, the jarhead took the blue pill. I can understand why, the "Go Blue" University of Michigan, or because of the old blue traditional work shirt from being an employee of a former company. It is hard to believe anything unless it is written in stone. Infact, it is written in stone. It is located in Elberton, GA. Too bad the NMFA counldn't be written in stone, right? :LMAO:

YouTube - The Georgia Guidestones

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, the jarhead took the blue pill. I can understand why, the "Go Blue" University of Michigan, or because of the old blue traditional work shirt from being an employee of a former company. It is hard to believe anything unless it is written in stone. Infact, it is written in stone. It is located in Elberton, GA. Too bad the NMFA counldn't be written in stone, right? :LMAO:

YouTube - The Georgia Guidestones
Your spending way to much time on YouTube.

Work your butt off for nothing. No pension ever again, crappy health care, etc. Just quit or retire already. Pansies! I knew you would vote yes. I didn't even have to vote yes because someone didn't want we to vote no. Hopefully I'll enjoy my stock options.