Important Q&A For YRC Participants of the Central States Pension Fund

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
Here's some answers for YRC participants from the Central States Pension Fund!

Untitled1.md.jpg

Untitledc5ea32581e991273.md.jpg
Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

Roadway, Holland and New Penn lost everything in the buy out.
New employees would be throwing money in a fund for nothing.
:17:

Do I understand if you go to another employer in central states you go to full rate in pension?
Unfortunately I didn’t have that option. As I have multiple disabilities among them I had to give up my CDL license. At 58 years old with 28 years vested. All I get is 1034 dollars monthly from central states. Local 391 told me I am not eligible for disability benefits from central states. But I thank the Lord for what I have.

Unfortunately I didn’t have that option. As I have multiple disabilities among them I had to give up my CDL license. At 58 years old with 28 years vested. All I get is 1034 dollars monthly from central states. Local 391 told me I am not eligible for disability benefits from central states. But I thank the Lord for what I have.
Amen brother Yellow ruined a good future with cuts no one asked for.
Banks loaned a failing company money to buy these companies and bust the union.
Don’t think Yellow will survive much longer just ride it out to Social Security and do best I can.

Amen brother Yellow ruined a good future with cuts no one asked for.
Banks loaned a failing company money to buy these companies and bust the union.
Don’t think Yellow will survive much longer just ride it out to Social Security and do best I can.
Let's hope they survive long enough for you to get an award lift with your name on the side.

I would think yellow is in a pretty good situation about now. Granted I’ve been gone almost 3 years. If what I read here is correct from a financial stand point yellow should survive, ie government support. They’ve come full circle back to using yellow brand , no Roadway soon no Holland . I still don’t care for yellow (yrc) whatever they call them selves today .

Put 25% 104.00 a week per yellow employee into central states for nothing.
At least western was put into a 401k for the employee.
Talking about a bunch of thieves.

Remember, Central States is telling you to go to another fund participant, if your ultimate goal is to collect your full credits on years of service. Good luck to all.

Remember, Central States is telling you to go to another fund participant, if your ultimate goal is to collect your full credits on years of service. Good luck to all.
Soon as Yellow closes this may be a option but for now I’ll just take all this overtime for doing nothing.

remember the money Yellow puts in Central States is paying retirement for Union ex employees from CF ATL and the 100s of companies that went belly up ... thank you YRC

remember the money Yellow puts in Central States is paying retirement for Union ex employees from CF ATL and the 100s of companies that went belly up ... thank you YRC
Yep, job only good for insurance and that’s it. But where else can you get money for nothing and kicks for free.