Members Only Mode
  • You need to register to view content, it's 100% free
  • Please register below to remove this limitation
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

In a nutshell

Northern Flash

Good luck.
Premium
It ain’t to late for you to move out of the country.If you don’t like the will of the people you can leave any time.
Oh, nice try, but I won't be going anywhere. I'd rather die while fixing this Marxist takeover than leave, besides, there's nowhere better to go or I would. And if you Marxists continue down this road, you should expect the same results because it's going to come to a head at some point.
What’s done is done .
The people didn't speak, the cheating mother ****ers spoke by corrupting the election.

Open up your wallet for your Republican Party .The’ll surely take your money.
I've never donated a single penny to a politician and likely never will. I detest all of them, I just detest the Democrat/Marxists more.

Northern Flash

Good luck.
Premium
Hey it’s the old ****ing Marxist. How you doing comrade? The only will of people in the last election was the will of the Biden’s, the Squad, your good buddy Obama, Leather Face Nancy and every corrupt son of a bitch in the Democratic Party. I don’t open my wallet for the Republican Party, but I do support individual candidates that align with my priorities and beliefs. Why don’t you get out of MY country. You little maggots are going to wish that you was bowing down to that Chinese idiot. The sleeping giant is awake and we’re going to rise up and rebuild not only this country, but the liberty and freedom that once was enjoyed. I don’t need some babbling ******* telling me how to live my life. Nor do I need him screwing each and every citizen over by him spending like a drunken sailor. Hey comrade, what do you think about Biden giving aid to our enemies? Treason, *******.
A lot of these Marxists think that this is some kind of game, destroying our nation and all. But if it continues, they better plan for the ultimate sacrifice of themselves, their children, their parents, their friends and everyone else who is a Marxist because when all hell breaks loose everyone from their side becomes fair game.
Most from our side are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to save this nation, they better be willing to make the same if they continue, because the silent majority is now awake and fed up.

Double Nickle

Living from direct deposit to direct deposit.
My NO TRESPASSING signs are up, in multiple languages. My sweet innocent looking White Shepherd is standing guard. He does NOT like people in his yard. He is part wolf. He only barks to notify the pack(that us). When he is on the hunt, he is dead silent. Just ask the guy that tried to steal the catalytic converter off my Excursion. I'm pretty sure somebody had to reattach some fingers or at least had many stitches in their hand/hands.

Northern Flash

Good luck.
Premium
Except the results ,You can’t prove any thing troll.What’s done is done .Your chump change can’t buy you a ticket
I like it when you ignorant, Marxist trolls throw out your "you can't prove anything" b.s., especially since there are several ongoing investigations into the cheating and more of the evidence is surfacing every week. It really shows either how stupid you are or how ill-informed you are because of your fake news outlets. Either way, it tells us a lot about you.

Northern Flash

Good luck.
Premium
Troll, really. Listen you Marxist, tell us what has Biden done that has helped our country, our economy, or put people back to work? Not a freaking thing. I don’t see you bragging on Biden, all I see is the same old lame **** as before. List Biden’s accomplishments. Go ahead.
Now you've done it. You've forced Roadtoad to answer a question or come up with facts or details. That's waaaaaay beyond his capabilities. That will put him back under his rock.

Northern Flash

Good luck.
Premium
It’s all about what you do for( Me) .I could care less about you Toad.Biden already paid his debt to organized labor.The Construction jobs will follow with the new infrastructure bill.You’ll be left holding the bag .And The bill of coarse.Chump.
Can you tell us how all of the Liberal pork projects within the bill, that are nothing more than handouts and a wish list for Democrats, are affiliated with "infrastructure"?
Or are you so ill-informed (stupid) that you don't even know about the Liberal pork that's in the "infrastructure" bill?

Northern Flash

Good luck.
Premium
You can’t prove any thing .Just lots of tossed lawsuits.Try harder next time loser.Your own threw you under the bus.
Just telling someone to "prove it" proves that you know of the guilt, and you're hoping that it can't be proven. It's being exposed every week. Of course, being an ignorant CNN watching leftist, you haven't heard the news.
That's on you, not us.

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
Premium
My NO TRESPASSING signs are up, in multiple languages. My sweet innocent looking White Shepherd is standing guard. He does NOT like people in his yard. He is part wolf. He only barks to notify the pack(that us). When he is on the hunt, he is dead silent. Just ask the guy that tried to steal the catalytic converter off my Excursion. I'm pretty sure somebody had to reattach some fingers or at least had many stitches in their hand/hands.
I was familiar with a dear friend from Korea as a vet playing chess some nights every week. A few friends of mine and his would come visit. We had to be absolutely friendly before we touched that door. Our minds had to be empty of whatever tension, drama etc.

With that Vet was a part wolf. It was probably the only one I was able to bond with in my lifetime ever. That took a number of quiet games of chess at the table. He would rest his huge head on my lap with a eye evaluating me and the other everyone else. Especially if I had some unspoken injury from trucking that week.

The biggest issue I had with that damn thing is that it has to investigate you. The nose is bigger than your boot. It will fit it deep and SNIFF. Im sure there is a whole wealth of information when it downloads through the damn nose sometimes. Ive always found it offensive. But tried to behave because its not something that it would understand between humans.

Those days are gone forever. My friend and the Korean friend has both passed. Its funny though. He was in a bad part of town. However his home, two acres it sat on and so on was as secure as say a nursery in any hospital no harm will come to that place because of the wolf in there.

I do not bond easily with animals in general. However the ones that take me as a pack are very special. They have demonstrated time and time again that even though we are a different species they would be three steps ahead of us if there was something that come up. Sometimes before we are aware of it. That Vet was so sick from his war. So many medicines and so on. We managed to understand there is a problem through that part wolf before he knew there was a pending seizure or something. The rescue medicines on hand took care of most of it thankfully.

I don't know if I will break the rust off and get back into chess.

Last edited:

roadboss

Can you tell us how all of the Liberal pork projects within the bill, that are nothing more than handouts and a wish list for Democrats, are affiliated with "infrastructure"?
Or are you so ill-informed (stupid) that you don't even know about the Liberal pork that's in the "infrastructure" bill?
I’am in the pork barrel .Theres plenty for me .Lots of bacon for working people.

roadboss

I like it when you ignorant, Marxist trolls throw out your "you can't prove anything" b.s., especially since there are several ongoing investigations into the cheating and more of the evidence is surfacing every week. It really shows either how stupid you are or how ill-informed you are because of your fake news outlets. Either way, it tells us a lot about you.
Just keep drinking the cool aid .Your battle is lost.Just get over it and move on.Sore Loooooooooser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roadboss

He,s done well at raising inflation,keeping people from working,raising gas prices,opening the border,exploding the budget.The idiots that voted for him cant defend that.
The President doesn’t raise gas prices.That’s all done by big oil companies and OPEC.Just find some one else to blame.

Double Nickle

Living from direct deposit to direct deposit.
I was familiar with a dear friend from Korea as a vet playing chess some nights every week. A few friends of mine and his would come visit. We had to be absolutely friendly before we touched that door. Our minds had to be empty of whatever tension, drama etc.

With that Vet was a part wolf. It was probably the only one I was able to bond with in my lifetime ever. That took a number of quiet games of chess at the table. He would rest his huge head on my lap with a eye evaluating me and the other everyone else. Especially if I had some unspoken injury from trucking that week.

The biggest issue I had with that damn thing is that it has to investigate you. The nose is bigger than your boot. It will fit it deep and SNIFF. Im sure there is a whole wealth of information when it downloads through the damn nose sometimes. Ive always found it offensive. But tried to behave because its not something that it would understand between humans.

Those days are gone forever. My friend and the Korean friend has both passed. Its funny though. He was in a bad part of town. However his home, two acres it sat on and so on was as secure as say a nursery in any hospital no harm will come to that place because of the wolf in there.

I do not bond easily with animals in general. However the ones that take me as a pack are very special. They have demonstrated time and time again that even though we are a different species they would be three steps ahead of us if there was something that come up. Sometimes before we are aware of it. That Vet was so sick from his war. So many medicines and so on. We managed to understand there is a problem through that part wolf before he knew there was a pending seizure or something. The rescu
Everybody and everything coming and going from our house has to pass a 5 minute sniff test. Groceries, tools, lumber, mail. Nothing gets by him.