Members Only Mode
  • You need to register to view content, it's 100% free
  • Please register below to remove this limitation
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

In a nutshell

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
Also the price of metal. With South Africa in a uproar and not shipping newly mined metals to oil refineries around the world etc I expect the fuel to get expensive.

Record average in my time in a 18 wheeler was about just short of 8 miles to gallon. Onetime pulled 25 miles to gallon for a hour or so in a summer storm that was overtaking us west to east pushing our rig that way down the interstate at 70. Didn't hardly have to use power with that big sail back there.

flybynite

Premium
The President doesn’t raise gas prices.That’s all done by big oil companies and OPEC.Just find some one else to blame.
You are a stupid fool. The demented idiot caused our gas prices to go up. But you just keep slobbering up his crap **** face. We don’t know nothing about unions? I was a teamster at one time. Maybe the battle is over for you, but we’re just getting started, you puss. You’re in the pork barrel, I see. That must mean my taxes are going to support your fat lazy ass. Hahahaha.

flybynite

Premium
Hey Roadpuss, I along with many other patriots here are waiting for you to share with us what the corrupt pedo fool has done to better our country. Come on, man!! Not a freaking thing, right.

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
Premium
Troll, really. Listen you Marxist, tell us what has Biden done that has helped our country, our economy, or put people back to work? Not a freaking thing. I don’t see you bragging on Biden, all I see is the same old lame **** as before. List Biden’s accomplishments. Go ahead.
He's doing a great job keeping poor and working class young families sitting in their house on their weekends. No money to go anywhere when you double the price of gas. Been there. Done that.

816cliff

And the sky is falling….. And the world is going to end soon….. No Flash….. Prophecy isn’t your strong point. Everything can and will be turned around when the American people see just how low this country has sank in just 4 years. It will get much worse and when we hit rock bottom we will have no place to go but up. We aren’t at the point on no return. This nation will survive even these incompetent fools.
Yeah, We've already survived Trump.

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
Premium
Yeah, We've already survived Trump.
Survival with reliance on the Chinese Communist Party to do so comes with a price. We've been paying it since the Clinton Presidency and it will only get worse and more dangerous for our people and the world.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
There were some union jobs .But all of our pipe line people are working.Not that big of a problem.
So you are such a hack that you don't care that Biden elimated unionized pipeline jobs. We'll make a note of that.
You should pull your head out of Biden's ass long enough to look around, then you'll see what a total disaster he is.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Just keep drinking the cool aid .Your battle is lost.Just get over it and move on.Sore Loooooooooser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't lost anything because of your Biden supporting ignorance, but America has as a whole.
Go ahead, tell us what you like about Biden......without mentioning Trump's name.
:popcorn:

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
The President doesn’t raise gas prices.That’s all done by big oil companies and OPEC.Just find some one else to blame.
A president's policies can and does raise gas prices. Please explain why Trump's gas prices were steady and low, but it suddenly changed when Biden took office.
Biden is likely getting financial kickbacks from the Arabs, just like he is with everything else that screws the American people over. He's a scoundrel.