Members Only Mode
  • You need to register to view content, it's 100% free
  • Please register below to remove this limitation
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

In a nutshell

Northern Flash

Good luck.
Premium
Yet they still try to defend the incoherent idiot.
Yep, it makes the Biden supporters look as incoherent as Biden when they can't defend the buffoon. There is/was no defense fot voting for Biden. He's a Marxist Totalitarian, which is extremely difficult to defend in a nation with freedom and liberties. Those still supporting Biden are just Un-American aholes.

Northern Flash

Good luck.
Premium
Hey Roadpuss, I along with many other patriots here are waiting for you to share with us what the corrupt pedo fool has done to better our country. Come on, man!! Not a freaking thing, right.
Their TDS doesn't allow Biden's name to be mentioned.
As Joe Biden would say, "they are just a lying, dog-faced, one trick, pony soldier, when the asparagus gets placed on the toilet for when popcorn grows in the hallway, you know, the thing".

runawaytrain

Wear their scorn with pride.
Premium
Come on Cliffy and Roadtoad, let's hear you defend this mumbling, bumbling idiot.
Good luck.

You should really be proud of yourselves.
He marched in the civil rights movement… He finished in the top half in law school … I think he said something like this. In 1987 this guy failed…. He will fail again but unfortunately we will suffer this time. I keep thinking I will wake up from this nightmare…. But unfortunately I can’t.

Northern Flash

Good luck.
Premium
He marched in the civil rights movement… He finished in the top half in law school … I think he said something like this. In 1987 this guy failed…. He will fail again but unfortunately we will suffer this time. I keep thinking I will wake up from this nightmare…. But unfortunately I can’t.
Biden has been a sleazy plagiarist for decades and nothing will ever change.
The POS will go down in history as the one who brought America to it's knees.

flybynite

Premium
Come on Cliffy and Roadtoad, let's hear you defend this mumbling, bumbling idiot.
Good luck.

You should really be proud of yourselves.
Just a minute, let me shoot some heroin in my arm then I might be on the same zone as Little Joe. You know our Allies and our enemies must be laughing their asses off at this buffoon. Listening to China Joe is more entertaining than watching SNL, stoned out of your mind back in the 80’s.

Northern Flash

Good luck.
Premium
Just a minute, let me shoot some heroin in my arm then I might be on the same zone as Little Joe. You know our Allies and our enemies must be laughing their asses off at this buffoon. Listening to China Joe is more entertaining than watching SNL, stoned out of your mind back in the 80’s.
I played Biden's latest gaffe video from on CNN for my wife. She was amazed to see how confused and scatterbrained Biden is. His brain is toast but those who don't keep up on a daily basis have no idea how bad he is mentally.

a9faninnc

I live Here
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium
At least he don't have mean tweets,which could probably not be understood,if he did.

flybynite

Premium
Except the results ,You can’t prove any thing troll.What’s done is done .Your chump change can’t buy you a ticket
Hey Roadboy, I just read what you sent me privately. Care to elaborate here in the public forum? My point is proven once again. You spew your garbage towards me and then hide. It’s really sad that you and your comrades can’t debate like real men. But then I see who you support. We’re still waiting for you or your comrades to share how Biden is making this country better. Roadboy, you can stick to your little weak ass ways, you can go private and spew your crap, but quit bringing a squirt gun to a gun fight. Now go and wipe Biden’s butt.

roadboss

Hey Roadboy, I just read what you sent me privately. Care to elaborate here in the public forum? My point is proven once again. You spew your garbage towards me and then hide. It’s really sad that you and your comrades can’t debate like real men. But then I see who you support. We’re still waiting for you or your comrades to share how Biden is making this country better. Roadboy, you can stick to your little weak ass ways, you can go private and spew your crap, but quit bringing a squirt gun to a gun fight. Now go and wipe Biden’s butt.
Just another Republican POS .Try again harder next time .You just can’t go one on one you have no leverage .Your weak and want to bring your posse in on your fight .Your a terrible human being and most likely skip on your child support payments .I have no pity for a fool.

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
Premium
There used to be a time we could take a position opposite each other. Then fight it out at the Counter. Makes for some good conversation.

I think that has passed. I was thinking about Biden today and his decline. At some point I suspect the language will be lost to him. He probably knows what he is trying to say however what comes out of his mouth is noise that is incomprehensible by anyone, that will be the time to put him to pasture.

flybynite

Premium
Just another Republican POS .Try again harder next time .You just can’t go one on one you have no leverage .Your weak and want to bring your posse in on your fight .Your a terrible human being and most likely skip on your child support payments .I have no pity for a fool.
There you go again Roadboy. You’d rather throw spit wads out hoping they’ll stick rather than debate. You better avoid the mirrors so that you don’t discover who the weak one truly is, you. Child support, hahahaha, my daughter is a happy, successful, wife and mother, once again you just have your lips flapping in the breeze. Posse, I only know personally 1 maybe 2 people on TB. If other’s support my posts fine, if some disagree, that’s great. That freedom of expression is what makes not only our country great, but TB great.

Northern Flash

Good luck.
Premium
So you don't have the stones or knowledge to debate in the public forum.
At least you recognize that you are a mindless chump. I'll give you credit for that.
:1036316054:

Northern Flash

Good luck.
Premium
There used to be a time we could take a position opposite each other. Then fight it out at the Counter. Makes for some good conversation.
Today's Liberal has to dodge debate at all cost because when the facts and details are layed on the table they can't defend them, and they get their ass handed to them. They aren't smart enough to rethink their indefensible stance on the issues and switch parties.