New Penn | in need of new shop steward in maspeth"chime in guys

maspethoriginal

TB Lurker
Credits
"chime in guys"
Maspeth has a off the wall steward.... with a bad attitude he doesn't know most of what he talks about... aka shakey...... always siding with company on most issues, he yells', shakes and foams at the mouth while talking to union members.one day some one is going put him in his place.....he works a other job driving a tractor trailer after his shift at new penn.. the company don't know about it afraid the man might kill someone. doesn't get enough sleep that's why he always in a bad mood.. we have to get him out....no body likes him at the job.. the man butts in to everyone conversation when your not addressing him and don know even what your talking about that annoying and rude

"chime in guys"
Maspeth has a off the wall steward.... with a bad attitude he doesn't know most of what he talks about... aka shakey...... always siding with company on most issues, he yells', shakes and foams at the mouth while talking to union members.one day some one is going put him in his place.....he works a other job driving a tractor trailer after his shift at new penn.. the company don't know about it afraid the man might kill someone. doesn't get enough sleep that's why he always in a bad mood.. we have to get him out....no body likes him at the job.. the man butts in to everyone conversation when your not addressing him and don know even what your talking about that annoying and rude
slow down a bit. clearly you don't like him and that's fine. fact is he doesn't side with management. i myself have been jammed up and not once has he not defended me. you said no one likes him. really...I've known & worked alongside him for close to 20 yrs, your description of him couldn't be more wrong. as for your comment about working a side job, why would you even post this? and please don't tell me you care about safety. your entire post sounds like you're just hating on him

Why would you post that hear? If you don't like the job being done by him, round up a bunch of your fellow drivers and bring it to the next meeting.