Central Transport | Indy Barn info needed

Russracer

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey, I am applying for the Indy barn line haul, can you tell me anything about it? Starting mileage, top out, any bid or lay down runs, good people, etc. Thanks a lot!

to many negative people on here for you to hear anything good come out of there mouths . but we shall see what they say . i cant help you with indy .

you will do alot of FREE WORK.hook and unhook sets no pay.drive junk tractors haul junk trailers.they NEVER wash anything there.get used to breaking down on the road.pay is ::shit::

Hey, I am applying for the Indy barn line haul, can you tell me anything about it? Starting mileage, top out, any bid or lay down runs, good people, etc. Thanks a lot!

you will not get a bid run but anything is possible, as far as pay dont know there are 8 different pay scales, dont get mad when someone next too you is making way more for the same job. Everything Roaddriver21 said is true. as far as top pay dont even worry about it because we have a freeze on raises and a 5% pay cut. also they are not matching on
401k. As far as people you do the math pay cut, pay freeze, bad equipment, no compensation for certain job duties that use to be paid, some people think people should have a good attitude about that sorry I and many others are unhappy campers but we stick it out because Vitran use to be a good company and we hope that someday it will return, that is why most people like myself dont quit. Just hoping the old Vitran comes back.

KDRPJAX maybe you should read my post again, I never said I had a problem. Also read the sentence before the last sentence it also gives you a reason why I dont quit. You should read and comprehend what you read before making a comment, just giving RUSSRACER true facts, but as we can see you dont dispute my true facts which is what this topic is all about. If you want to attack my statement tell russracer there is no pay freeze, no 5% cut, Vitran matches your 401k, and that they pay for drop and hooks, breakdowns and fueling on linehaul. If you cant dispute that then you need not attack the poster which from what I understand is against this forums rules. SIMPLE OUT !!!

you will not get a bid run but anything is possible, as far as pay dont know there are 8 different pay scales, dont get mad when someone next too you is making way more for the same job. Everything Roaddriver21 said is true. as far as top pay dont even worry about it because we have a freeze on raises and a 5% pay cut. also they are not matching on
401k. As far as people you do the math pay cut, pay freeze, bad equipment, no compensation for certain job duties that use to be paid, some people think people should have a good attitude about that sorry I and many others are unhappy campers but we stick it out because Vitran use to be a good company and we hope that someday it will return, that is why most people like myself dont quit. Just hoping the old Vitran comes back.

Nooot Goooing to post anything negative... Well gonna try... lol... Listen... Yeah..simple723.. Is kinda right... Butt!!! Butt!! Most of the drivers are still turning an easy 60-80k a year.. And most drivers get home every night... The lower guys only stay out a few nights a week.. And the guys who stay out all week long pretty much have a reason why, or they dont mind.. Of course Walmart is always hiring:biglaugh:

And as far as "Just hoping the old Vitran comes back" Sorry.. Not going to happen... Unless you like being bankrupt... :TR10driving03:

I would like to say this I started in louisville 3mo ago and I think its by far the worst company I have ever work for. DOT could shut this place down fast trucks and trailers are flat junk. I got a interview at Estes tomm. I am out of here.

I would like to say this I started in louisville 3mo ago and I think its by far the worst company I have ever work for. DOT could shut this place down fast trucks and trailers are flat junk. I got a interview at Estes tomm. I am out of here.

I can tell me and this guy work for VITRAN EXPRESS, the other guys must be working for Wonderland Trucking in Hawii.

Good luck.. Have fun being laid off from estes... They already closed down a good portion of there operation in the US.... :eck13: