R&L | Information

driver9

TB Lurker
Credits
Unfortunately I have been unable to post the phone number I promised on JobVent, but not to worry information is currently being shipped to friends I have at numerous terminals throughout the system. The information will be very enlightening to many who believe the Roberts are treating you fairly....

Are we all drivers on here?

Any Dock Workers/Loaders/Unloaders?

Any Dispatchers?

(L1 - YOU should know I do....)

Unfortunately I have been unable to post the phone number I promised on JobVent, but not to worry information is currently being shipped to friends I have at numerous terminals throughout the system. The information will be very enlightening to many who believe the Roberts are treating you fairly....

Are we all drivers on here?

Any Dock Workers/Loaders/Unloaders?

Any Dispatchers?

(L1 - YOU should know I do....)

Just the PRO # for the shipments will do fine...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

grabagear made me made saying i am always negative.... i think my views and opinions are shared with the majority of employees, at least the ones i work with daily.

therefore, dispatchers you will be starting to hear from driver9 tomorrow.... we will see how "negative" everyone else's opinion maybe or turn to.... i have all the terminal numbers and will be calling.

grabagear made me made saying i am always negative.... i think my views and opinions are shared with the majority of employees, at least the ones i work with daily.

therefore, dispatchers you will be starting to hear from driver9 tomorrow.... we will see how "negative" everyone else's opinion maybe or turn to.... i have all the terminal numbers and will be calling.

i never said that you were always negative and no i wasnt saying you were wrong or attacking you (what i said was do you have anything good to say anything at all??????? or are you always this misserable?) just concerned driver so ......relax.....kick back.........and have a beer.............(after work of course)

i never said that you were always negative and no i wasnt saying you were wrong or attacking you (what i said was do you have anything good to say anything at all??????? or are you always this misserable?) just concerned driver so ......relax.....kick back.........and have a beer.............(after work of course)

Can I have a beer with driver9 after work? Maybe I can help him think possitive. :guiness: T Elvis out.....