Holland | Inhumane cold dock work environment

oh ok, I thought it was just save a lot where you had to bag your own. either way, ALDI's pays well to people who work there, stocking shelves, being cashiers, etc.

Ok , then Aldi's it is for my next job , just put a app. on on line , and put all of you guys down for reference's , and atm , I got some corn huskers lotion for my dry hands from the paper bags !!!!

i remember flipping thru the employment ads a couple years ago, and they were paying stockers and cashiers over 16 an hour. that's more than a lot of truck drivers around western ny....

We dont NEED those things, they were either negotiated for or mandated by law. Look around, I dont see many if any companies with a heated dock. Its your chosen profession. Go bag groceries.
I tell you what keeps me warm and everybody should follow this one rule if your working on the dock 3 airplane bottles of whisky to one 12oz Pepsi can in your water bottle keep drinking till warm or until the freight starts looking like it's sitting sideways hold off for 30 min then repeat process and I bet at the end of the day when your done you will be nice and warm and passed out in the break room or your car

Oh how I miss those -22 nights, 11 hours into a 14 hour shift...8 of us working the rest sent home due to being out of hours. Line haul drivers on the bench since 8 pm. knowing that they won't get their bills sacks until after 2 am. Standing room only...! Warden Welch will take good care of the inmates...work harder and you will get warm. The YRC brain washing goes on. It is what it is...it's warmer in the yard than standing on a concrete slab. Simple dress in layers...

Just try to limit yourself to one bottle per night.:biglaugh:

tipover.jpg

Nice enjoyable week on the docks this week , -11 and -25 below wind chill !!! and I know how lucky i am to have this great job working for YRCW , they are a great company !!!! having Cheese with my Whine , at break time !!!

Oh how I miss those -22 nights, 11 hours into a 14 hour shift...8 of us working the rest sent home due to being out of hours. Line haul drivers on the bench since 8 pm. knowing that they won't get their bills sacks until after 2 am. Standing room only...! Warden Welch will take good care of the inmates...work harder and you will get warm. The YRC brain washing goes on. It is what it is...it's warmer in the yard than standing on a concrete slab. Simple dress in layers...
Me too!!!!

Nice enjoyable week on the docks this week , -11 and -25 below wind chill !!! and I know how lucky i am to have this great job working for YRCW , they are a great company !!!! having Cheese with my Whine , at break time !!!
Bo hoo. Sorry but the company doesnt control the weather. Maybe you should take a yard bid or is that too much work for you? Man up you chose this profession

ytc-atm and Joe's bar & grill ," settle down , it was a joke post ", but thanks for the work tips, and yes I did think the company controlled the weather !!! as they control everything else !!! now you two have a great wonderful day and thanks for caring about me ,you are great guys .