1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS 'insulting And Demeaning': Two Gop Lawmakers Rip Trump Administration After Iran Briefing

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Magoo, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

'Insulting and demeaning': Two GOP lawmakers rip Trump administration after Iran briefing
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...r-iran-briefing-n1112596?cid=eml_nbn_20200108
    "It was probably the worst briefing I've seen at least on a military issue in the nine years I've served" in the Senate, said GOP Sen. Mike Lee of Utah.

"I find this insulting and demeaning," Lee added, saying that he now plans to vote in favor of a new war powers resolution from Democratic Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia. "That briefing changed my mind," Lee said.

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., standing next to Lee, concurred, saying, "Today, this is Sen. Lee and I saying, we are not abdicating our duty."

2. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go So we got that going for us, Wich is nice

I heard pompeo was telling all in the room " don't question what we do "

Spoken like a true Communist

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash She's a disgrace. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Rand Paul and foreign policy should never be in the same room together. As good as he is on some stuff, on foreign policy he is a lunatic, just lije his dad.

And Mike Lee appears to have had his ego bursted by being told that the military has things under control. Mike Lee knows the Constitution, not military strategy.

Big Dave and kboomarang like this.
  4. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    They were telling them not to question their decisions publicly because that emboldens the enemy. But I'm sure that is way over your head.

crazy and Toby like this.
  5. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

Here is the absolute joke in all this

When Barry was using United States air power to bomb Libya to effect regime change, these people said nothing
    We werent at war with Libya
    What did we do for Libya, open air slave markets
    Barry had a "kill" list, didnt say nothing
    Barry bombed a wedding
    Barry used drones thousands of times
    didnt say a word

Toby, Northern Flash and a9faninnc like this.
  6. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Dimm party are terrorist supporters.

7. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    The worst part is that we have Republican a-holes who are supporting a new war powers act, when they didn't say squat while the half-black Muslim was doing the exact same thing. The Republicans are their own worst enemies.

8. Toby

Toby I live Here

History of Now Bubba

9. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    There is a long list of losers that the Democrats have supported, just so that they could be against Trump. Terrorists, Commies, Dictators, etc. etc., they have no scruples.

The Democrat party has never been any lower than these fools. Every clear headed Democrat should be appalled.

10. Toby

Toby I live Here

Well that has a double edged sword effect to it. Will the Dems be ok if and when a DEM TAKES OFFICE AGAIN and wants to utilize their powers?

11. Toby

Toby I live Here

They are truly evolved into the enemy within

12. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    They always want to change the rules when they get in office, that's normal for them. We always warn them about what comes around goes around, but they don't take heed because they are used to dealing with spineless Republicans, but Trump is changing all of that. That's reason #194 that they hate his guts.

Toby likes this.
  13. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    I always laugh about how our Senators :bowdown:go to Washington not knowing squat, but within a few years they are supposedly experts on everything. That's laughable. Those arrogant bastards aren't smart enough to stay in their wheelhouse.

Toby likes this.
  14. Toby

Toby I live Here

GOP senator: ‘Trump’s stock level is at an all-time high’

A key Republican senator on Wednesday said that respect for President Trump has surged since he ordered the killing of Iran’s top military leader, and he gave credit to the White House and Pentagon for reinvigorating U.S. deterrence power.

“Trump’s stock value is at an all-time high,” Indiana Republican Sen. Mike Braun told Secrets after attending a high-level administration briefing for all senators.

“I felt good after listening to the total presentation; it made sense,” he said, adding that the killing of Revolutionary Guard Gen. Qassem Soleimani “did restore the deterrence factor that obviously had been lost in the Obama administration
    Braun said that the briefing, led by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley, and Defense Secretary Mark Esper, left some unanswered questions, but he was not harshly critical, like Utah Republican Sen. Mike Lee, who dubbed it “ the worst briefing I've seen.”

In fact, Braun said the briefing answered questions about the killing of Soleimani, who was compared to Osama bin Laden in his terrorist threat to the United States.

He also said the national security chiefs made a strong case over Democratic criticism that the threat posed by Soleimani was imminent.

“It was clearly stated that there was one and that it would have been significant,” said Braun, who noted that leading 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders was in the audience.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...p-senator-trumps-stock-level-at-all-time-high

15. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    This entire Iranian issue has been a huge win for Trump. He has shown restraint, he's shown authority, he's shown defense of the American citizens, he's shown diplomacy, he's shown strength, and he's shown great leadership.

The Dems are toast and they know it. They keep praying for something to topple Trump, but every time he's tested, he passes with flying colors.

Toby likes this.
  16. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

The more successful this President is,the more pushback he will get from traitorous Dimms and corrupt media.Both are currently enemies of the US.

kboomarang likes this.
  17. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Barry assassinated Americans with drones.

kboomarang likes this.
  18. Rastus

Driver Since:
    President Trump has them defending an Iranian terrorist.

kboomarang likes this.
  19. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Why did you start a second post on this ding bat? You obviously knew about it.

20. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Who is Hezbollah going to endorse, I’m guessing it won’t be Bernie.