FedEx Freight | INSURANCE BENEFIT CHANGES

You mean a NEW FSA not HSA. A HSA is a different ball game and also we do qualify for a HSA(Health savings account)due to our high deductibles. Anyone need another tax shelter like the 401K, this is a great way to save and invest towards your future medicals and you will NEVER lose the money but also it can only be used for medical purposes only.
I think he was speaking of the HRA (health reimbursement account), that is part of the insurance plan(s). I can't be certain since we've not yet had any official details spelled out.

I wish Fedex would offer us a HSA. Or at least a HSA style plan....
I thought it was an HSA, better read the fine print any $$ in an HRA on January 1, 2019 is lost. No carry over to the next year.

I am healthy and would like to put $25 each week aside for an emergency and keep doing this for a few years.
In 2 years this would give you a $2600.
I think an HSA is only allowed if you have a high deductible insurance plan. Could be wrong its in the fine print.

I think he was speaking of the HRA (health reimbursement account), that is part of the insurance plan(s). I can't be certain since we've not yet had any official details spelled out.
yes,it was speaking of the HRA account. that is the money fedex put into your account to use b4 you have to spend your own money towards co-pays,deductibles,etc

I thought it was an HSA, better read the fine print any $$ in an HRA on January 1, 2019 is lost. No carry over to the next year.

I am healthy and would like to put $25 each week aside for an emergency and keep doing this for a few years.
In 2 years this would give you a $2600.
I think an HSA is only allowed if you have a high deductible insurance plan. Could be wrong its in the fine print.
An HSA account is something fedex does NOT have,that is something you do or open on your own due to us at fedex having high deductibles. The money the company puts in for you is known as a HRA account and you do NOT lose that money,it rolls over if you dont use it all and goes to your next years account. Now the FSA account(thru wageworks)last year ,you can put up to $2550.00 and if you dont use it at the end of the year you use to lose it but fedex allowed an extention ,meaning that if you had up to $500 or less you can also use it towards the following year. I know this for a FACT cause i did this anf i also opened a HSA account thru vanguard investing some of the money. If this is confusing to anyone one reading this just GOOGLE HSA or HRA or FSA accounts and it will explain everything. Most people really dont understand all the facts on all 3.