R&L | Insurance changes....

Credits
Nobody has said a word about it. It really isn't a big shock R&L hasn't had any major changes in years. The only problem i had was the max out of pocket...... Co-pay isn't all that bad. I'm still trying to figure the prescription part of the plan.....

Nobody has said a word about it. It really isn't a big shock R&L hasn't had any major changes in years. The only problem i had was the max out of pocket...... Co-pay isn't all that bad. I'm still trying to figure the prescription part of the plan.....

What do you mean by "max out of pocket"?

i heard that the insurance is going up again if you r paying 21.00 a week it going to be 42.00 a week after the first of the year

Duck, you are right. the out of pocket is the maximum you would have to pay if you stay in network. a $50,000 surgery etc, would cost you no more than $3,000. I don't like changes but i was expecting worse. I have been here for almost 17 years and other then the small change last year there have never been changes in our benefits.

Not as bad as it could have been. The flexible spending account will help a lot to keep my $ in my pockets not Uncle Sam's.
Be sure you know all the facts before you commit to the flex account. My understanding is if you don't use it you lose it. Can't take it with you either if you quit or get fired. Also i don't know if it's like a 401k or if it goes into a company account. Check your local banks many around me have the same thing plus you get interest:1036316054:!!!!!!! I would like to get more info by the end of the month before it has to be turned in.... But for right now the flex account does not look like a option for me. As it goes my family stays pretty healthy knock on wood lol.....

I heard that the insurance was not going to change for everyone. We heard that different regions, were going to have different insurance. The only thing I heard that was changing in Knoxville, was that the dental insurance was changing..Don't have anymore details than that..

I noticed a stack of Blue Cross Blue sheild 2009 bennifits books on our table

anyone else see these

our barn has united health.. I hope we get bcbs ....

I noticed a stack of Blue Cross Blue sheild 2009 bennifits books on our table

anyone else see these

our barn has united health.. I hope we get bcbs ....

no word on this in the south that i know of,with bcbs each state has a different and seprate company but all under the same bcbs umbrella.could rl wright one universal policy with them? i hope so if this happens,hard to find some one to take united here.