XPO | insurance charter pulled in kentucky?

Credits
after a disabled employee had recieved the ok from cigna for a procedure, cigna denied the claim and said medicare should pay .. the fellow driver had been at battle for a long time over it finally called a kentucky senator for help . and once the proper paper work has been sent out , conway has 15 working days to reply or they can pull the charter , remember the goverment is here to help us not hurt us the senator had said .. i hope they pay the claim or no trucks will run in kentucky..
where all behind you rambo !!!!!!!

after a disabled employee had recieved the ok from cigna for a procedure, cigna denied the claim and said medicare should pay .. the fellow driver had been at battle for a long time over it finally called a kentucky senator for help . and once the proper paper work has been sent out , conway has 15 working days to reply or they can pull the charter , remember the goverment is here to help us not hurt us the senator had said .. i hope they pay the claim or no trucks will run in kentucky..
where all behind you rambo !!!!!!!
He was out of xau?

yes the driver was out of xau , and injured moving a dolly, and was told to go back towork after company dr said it was muscle pull ..this driver has settled and has been under our insurance since his injury , how ever there has been times where they have stopped his insurance , and he has had to fight to get it back ..why does a man who is 100% disabled have to be treated like this ..

yes the driver was out of xau , and injured moving a dolly, and was told to go back towork after company dr said it was muscle pull ..this driver has settled and has been under our insurance since his injury , how ever there has been times where they have stopped his insurance , and he has had to fight to get it back ..why does a man who is 100% disabled have to be treated like this ..
Shame on them.

Yes I am the disabled employee who has been paying CON-Way LTD Premiums and my Medicare premium every month. About 6 months ago I was told by my Dr to go and get a Colonocspoy done at the hospital. As every one is aware they ask for your proof of insurance. I gave them my Cigna Card as my primary and my Medicare card as my second form of Insurance. I was told that everything checked out and given the time and Date to come in. They found and removed 2 polyps and they found Pre Cancerous cells on them. I was told that I was very lucky that I had it done at that time otherwise I would have had Cancer. Lucky me right wrong Cigna did a review inb 2006 and told me that Medicare has to pay as my primary. Con Way told me that Medicare was supposed to be my primary since 1991 and that they were not responsable for my bills and they were not going to pay them and that Medicare was breaking a Federal Law not Con-Way. Wow what did they do with our Pension Plan. Since my bills are not getting paid I have not been able to see a Doctor my credit rating is shot with all the bills that is going unpaid and I havent been on my Blood Pressure PIlls and my Diabatic pills in about 5 months. I am now having chest pains from all the stress that Con-Way is putting me thru. I am only living on Social Sec checks and thats it. I was shown to be 100percent totally Diasabled for life by the Company Doctor and my Doctor. Since 1991 about every 3 to 4 years Con-Way kicks my and my family off my Medical Benefits one time they tried to kick me off for not seeing an Ortho Doctor once a month. Since there is nothing they can do to fix my Con-Way put my back on the plan. Lawyer Number 1 -I paid for. Three to four years later they kicked me off because I was not seeing my Family Doctor enough. My bloodpressure and sugar were all good enough that the Doctor told me to see him in 6 months. How thoughtful my Con-Way the company that I was told was my Company worried about my Health where are they NOW. Again 3 to 4 years later was the best one they tried to pull they had my Ortho Doctors Report over ruled once by a Nurse and then later overturned by a Nuro Doctor that said that I should get a job as a recopinest...I had to get another Lawyer to get my benefita back again. I was never seen by the Nurse or the Nuro Doctor. I am tried of paying for lawyers every 3 to 4 Years.
Con-Way is just oing this to me because I had a Workmens Comp claim and they are trying to pay me back. A man can only take so much. I called my State Senator and told him what was going on and he referres me to the Department Of Insurance to solve my Problem. And this time I dont have to pay a DIME I am not afraid of saying anything bad because I have every thing in writing. So you SUITS in Ann Arbor try to stop me. Its called FREEDOM OF SPEECH I could write a book on all CON-WAY has done to me since having hurt myself on the Job and taking away my ability to work forthe rest of my life

Yes I am the disabled employee who has been paying CON-Way LTD Premiums and my Medicare premium every month. About 6 months ago I was told by my Dr to go and get a Colonocspoy done at the hospital. As every one is aware they ask for your proof of insurance. I gave them my Cigna Card as my primary and my Medicare card as my second form of Insurance. I was told that everything checked out and given the time and Date to come in. They found and removed 2 polyps and they found Pre Cancerous cells on them. I was told that I was very lucky that I had it done at that time otherwise I would have had Cancer. Lucky me right wrong Cigna did a review inb 2006 and told me that Medicare has to pay as my primary. Con Way told me that Medicare was supposed to be my primary since 1991 and that they were not responsable for my bills and they were not going to pay them and that Medicare was breaking a Federal Law not Con-Way. Wow what did they do with our Pension Plan. Since my bills are not getting paid I have not been able to see a Doctor my credit rating is shot with all the bills that is going unpaid and I havent been on my Blood Pressure PIlls and my Diabatic pills in about 5 months. I am now having chest pains from all the stress that Con-Way is putting me thru. I am only living on Social Sec checks and thats it. I was shown to be 100percent totally Diasabled for life by the Company Doctor and my Doctor. Since 1991 about every 3 to 4 years Con-Way kicks my and my family off my Medical Benefits one time they tried to kick me off for not seeing an Ortho Doctor once a month. Since there is nothing they can do to fix my Con-Way put my back on the plan. Lawyer Number 1 -I paid for. Three to four years later they kicked me off because I was not seeing my Family Doctor enough. My bloodpressure and sugar were all good enough that the Doctor told me to see him in 6 months. How thoughtful my Con-Way the company that I was told was my Company worried about my Health where are they NOW. Again 3 to 4 years later was the best one they tried to pull they had my Ortho Doctors Report over ruled once by a Nurse and then later overturned by a Nuro Doctor that said that I should get a job as a recopinest...I had to get another Lawyer to get my benefita back again. I was never seen by the Nurse or the Nuro Doctor. I am tried of paying for lawyers every 3 to 4 Years.
Con-Way is just oing this to me because I had a Workmens Comp claim and they are trying to pay me back. A man can only take so much. I called my State Senator and told him what was going on and he referres me to the Department Of Insurance to solve my Problem. And this time I dont have to pay a DIME I am not afraid of saying anything bad because I have every thing in writing. So you SUITS in Ann Arbor try to stop me. Its called FREEDOM OF SPEECH I could write a book on all CON-WAY has done to me since having hurt myself on the Job and taking away my ability to work forthe rest of my life
I wish only the best for you.I only hope other's read this and take it to heart.

people never wake up

If only a vast number of people would read what you have posted. That is asking alot from people that don`t care about what happens, unless it happens to them, and then they will cry and complain and say what a raw deal. There are a few people that have been standing on the soap box and trying to tell everyone about our insurance, pension , in general everything that affects us as co-owners/ employees/ and hard working people, but again no one wants to listen. We are not preaching gloom and doom, but facts, and the general response is can you show me and tell me what to look for. Then after that the people will still not believe what they read and are told, but go on there merry way and start complaining about small stuff that does not mean much. My words to you are pm mountainman and get in touch with us and we will help in any way that we can. We do not have all the answers, but we will try. You know us and we know you, you have worked to hard and do not deserve what has happen to you. Keep up the fight, we have more ammo comming your way.

If only a vast number of people would read what you have posted. That is asking alot from people that don`t care about what happens, unless it happens to them, and then they will cry and complain and say what a raw deal. There are a few people that have been standing on the soap box and trying to tell everyone about our insurance, pension , in general everything that affects us as co-owners/ employees/ and hard working people, but again no one wants to listen. We are not preaching gloom and doom, but facts, and the general response is can you show me and tell me what to look for. Then after that the people will still not believe what they read and are told, but go on there merry way and start complaining about small stuff that does not mean much. My words to you are pm mountainman and get in touch with us and we will help in any way that we can. We do not have all the answers, but we will try. You know us and we know you, you have worked to hard and do not deserve what has happen to you. Keep up the fight, we have more ammo comming your way.
First you'll have to teach them how to load the ammo,we can't give them the gut's to use the ammo.