Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Insurance Company Refuses to Pay Claim, Says Death by Experimental COVID Vaccine is the Same as *******

Toby

I live Here

Insurance Company Refuses to Pay Claim, Says Death by Experimental COVID Vaccine is the Same as *******​

(March 4, 2021 – reformatted) Every version of the vaccine being administered under the presumption that it will do something about SARS CoV2 is still unapproved. They are (literally) experimental. By signing up or getting in line, you are a willing participant in a global human trial with no guarantees. …Therefore, insurance companies are (typically) under no obligation to cover any cost associated with your voluntary participation in these human trials.

If they make you sick, your health insurance does not need to cover associated care. If you die, Life insurers are under no obligation to pay death benefits.

According to this report that has come to pass.

https://granitegrok.com/blog/2022/0...al-covid-vaccine-death-is-the-same-as-*******

Toby

I live Here

According to the company, an experimental vaccination resulting in death is like *******​

The insurance company justified the refusal of payment to the family by stating that the use of experimental medication or treatments, including Corona injections, is expressly excluded from the insurance contract. The family’s subsequent lawsuit against the insurance company has been unsuccessful.
The court allegedly justified its ruling as follows: “The side effects of the experimental vaccine are published and the deceased could not claim to have known nothing about it when he voluntarily took the vaccine. There is no law or mandate in France that compelled him to be vaccinated. Hence his death is essentially *******.” Since ******* is not covered by the policy from the outset, the insurance refuses to budge.

A related issue to which we’ve written several times is the exposure employers that require vaccination as a condition of employment (including the ethical dilemma). If you die or are harmed due to the (experimental) vaccine, and tens of thousands have, whether or not your insurance covers costs for care or death benefits, you could probably sue the living crap out of the employer.

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
I have life insurance. Worth more dead than alive.

PROVIDED I never JABBED. Thats the key. If Covid wants to kill me stone dead? Great. Pay my people fast. (Probate etc) just not jabbed ever.

IF I jabbed then got covid and died or died any situation similar to with or from covid then its not paid at all. ZERO.

Razorblade

A related issue to which we’ve written several times is the exposure employers that require vaccination as a condition of employment (including the ethical dilemma). If you die or are harmed due to the (experimental) vaccine, and tens of thousands have, whether or not your insurance covers costs for care or death benefits, you could probably sue the living crap out of the employer.

Are you seriously quoting a French court?

Toby

I live Here
Are you seriously quoting a French court?
Have you looked into how when under EUA there is no liability for Insurance companies here in the states to cover you as well?

You do know that with the EUA’s and that’s the only jab available still to this date that the Pharma Companies hold no liability and you can not sue them

Ergo what happens elsewhere with this pandemic eventually makes it to our shores as well IE: green passes (Covid passports), Covid isolation camps ( IE concentration camps in the name of medical “Justice and equity whatever that means)

Last edited: