FedEx Freight | Insurance Discounts

cityman

TB Lurker
Credits
I believe i read a post awhile back about good rates for car and home owners insurance etc with a certain company that gives good discounts to fedex employees. Cant remember the company. Looking to shop around. My rates keep going up for no reason with my current insurance carrier. Looking for advice. Thanks in advance.

I believe i read a post awhile back about good rates for car and home owners insurance etc with a certain company that gives good discounts to fedex employees. Cant remember the company. Looking to shop around. My rates keep going up for no reason with my current insurance carrier. Looking for advice. Thanks in advance.
It might be Liberty.
I get offers from them a couple of times a year with a employer code to call them for a quote.

Life mart has these listed

Liberty mutual
AAA
Esurance
Allstate
Electric insurance

I would just call around and ask. My experience with lifemart says there won't be a difference and if there is, it isn't noticable.

Does your insurance company offer a discount for taking a defensive driving course? That may be your best option.

My insurance rates went up as well. When I called to ask why, they said there has been an increase in claims in my area and more accidents with uninsured motorist. I looked into switching, but the rates were the same across the board.

Best part is, go online sometime and start filling in your info on yourself, and vehicles, with most any major insurers, and before you even finish, your info literally fills in by itself. These companies all sleep together, and know what you drive, and your address..

Life mart has these listed

Liberty mutual
AAA
Esurance
Allstate
Electric insurance

I would just call around and ask. My experience with lifemart says there won't be a difference and if there is, it isn't noticable.

Does your insurance company offer a discount for taking a defensive driving course? That may be your best option.

My insurance rates went up as well. When I called to ask why, they said there has been an increase in claims in my area and more accidents with uninsured motorist. I looked into switching, but the rates were the same across the board.

The formula is: switch every three years.

The big insurers will offer reduced rates to get your business, then slowly increase the costs over time.

I jump back and forth between Geico and Progressive to keep my rates at a minimum.