Estes | Insurance Scam

deerhunterman

TB Lurker
Credits
:order: Hello everybody out there in the world of**** ESTES WILL STICK UP YOUR A#$ EXPRESS****. Has anybody out there had any problems with this GREAT NEW INSURANCE plan thats been handed down to us? If so, you need to SPEAK UP, because this company is a JOKE. When we had Blue Cross/Blue Shield everything was OK, but now we got these JACKOFFS & they will not pay for :****: We ALL need to pull together & call Richmond & complain about this or NOTHING will be done about it. If you have a family member that is terminally ill & that person needs a certain type of med. to stay alive these people are very quik to deny it & tell you its not covered under you plan. So SPEAK-UP & SPREAD THE WORD so if anybody else is having the same problem they to will know there not alone.:flame::flame::flame:

I have only used it for for doctor visits and prescription meds...So far,so good..Haven't ran into anyone that fits the bill you speak of...

I haven't heard of any problems yet. I believe they paid for everything on our end so far. The dr normally calls and checks before hand though.

Responding to insurance scam...

Gentlemen....being in the biz (casualty not health ins) I can tell you that the people that 'review' health claims generally have NO health or medical backgrounds. They are 'bean counters' that will find a way to discredit and deny claims. I had a procedure a few years ago (sonogram- won't go into gory details) due to pelvic pain- my carrier DENIED the loss saying it was an 'elective procedure'. Trust me, it was not! I fought them for 2 years to pay the $800 charges; and I think the only reason they ultimately paid it was I was diagnosed the next year with cancer (had surgery and 100% CA free now) and I threatened to sue them for not catching it the first time. Sadly gents, we're all at their mercy. Drive safe! -we got your back!:regretful: