Dayton | Insurance

I know ORD is hurting for drivers, too, if it's close to you at all. I'm meeting different drivers every night because they couldn't fill the other end of my bid.
I turned down ORD for a line haul last fall , sounds like i could have moved up quick , the interviews gave me the impression its a sweat shop

By the way, my most recent profit sharing covered my family insurance for the year, so if you look at it that way, our insurance is company-paid. Single drivers come with plenty of extra to spare.
Hi coondogg is it Blue Cross that administers the healthcare plans? I didn’t see it on here.

It's currently United Healthcare. They had the same setup a few years ago using Anthem, but switched
It's currently United Healthcare. They had the same setup a few years ago using Anthem, but switched for whatever reason.
I have to do the Hogan assessment lol I suppose some drivers have been looked over because of that huh? If I make it to an interview I can find out all about the insurance plans and prescription cost right? Can a face to face be done or only virtual? Appreciate your time!