Estes | International - Lone Star

i seen a black one all chromed out on 80 in illinois, looked sharp rolling down the road.

Aint no truck prettier than a 1978, Kenworth extended hood,walkin sleeper, 475 Cat under the hood, puttin' 550 hosses to da ground, 6X4 tranny, 370 rears.Chrome, that would make Harley Davison jealious, Champagne in color with lavender swirl stripes and a kocky nickname of "Haulin A$$ To Shakie". That was my truck in the late 70's and 80's.

Aint no truck prettier than a 1978, Kenworth extended hood,walkin sleeper, 475 Cat under the hood, puttin' 550 hosses to da ground

I had a 99 pete 379 with the 550 kitty and 370 rears. The cat man said you can't run 370's with a 5 1/2. I said I've been doing it for a few years. He said you've voided the warranty. I said you don't need a warranty with a cat. That thing used to wheel slip up monteagle in the early morning dew with 25,000 behind me. Sometimes I wish I still had it. I had some very good times back then. At least until the diesel bears got a hold of me.