Holland | Interview . Columbus Ohio Terminal.

I'm here for a fresh start. Waiting to see for myself. Need 3 "5" new year Union contract time period to retire" I see 1 of the 3 here. I'm happy. They brought back all give backs. All upfront no. Agree with all complaints "Hell Yes".. But everything back right of front or slow but sure "Hell Yes".

Now lets make "Holland Kick ASS Like Its Wants Once"... I promise I Will. Need Help from my
Brother'Sisters. Need Help.
Your funny

I know. Just trying bring alittle humor to this site. While waiting to be hired on.

Its nice to see and hear good things. Instead of bitching and moaning.
Any job is what you make of it...... I try to make everyone smile and remain positive.... don't be afraid to ask questions at your terminal they will be happy to help you out.

I know. Just trying bring alittle humor to this site. While waiting to be hired on.

Its nice to see and hear good things. Instead of bitching and moaning.

We don't need any humor on this site, if you look around, you'll see we're dead cereal, er serious.

30 days after probation you jump to full pay , after us senior guys had to wait 3 years to get to full pay , so come on over and join the 60 plus hours work crew , Welcome aboard :guiness:
40 years ago I didn't wait 3 years. 30 day probation and full scale

40 years ago I didn't wait 3 years. 30 day probation and full scale
Happy for you, and All Barns have different rules ,but 23 years ago , I worked 3 years to get to full pay and worked year as a casual , but it is what it is now and unions will be a has been in years to come ..................