Interview in Tulsa, OK

Sg29651

TB Lurker
Credits
So I have an interview in two weeks for this company I have heard of but a business I have never ventured into. I have a good idea of what goes on and the hard work and stuff but does anybody know about the terminal or the work life there? I currently live in Colorado and work in the oilfield so hard work and long days don't scare me but I need out because of not family time so we are starting over, moving back to my wife's hometown. I have years of driving experience and it sounds to be a pretty decent job. I was wondering if anyone can give me a rundown on a typical route drivers day. Also what are the benefits like and are they expensive, if anyone work in that district where would I report to each morning. Is the equipment good? I also heard they are Union there which I have no experience with that at all and I heard there is a pension plan which seems rare now a days. If someone can give me so inside I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Oh wow ok. Well hopefully he sees this thread and will be so kind to comment. I enjoy reading everybody's stories on here. Thanks

All went well, I got a verbal offer yesterday and now I have to wait for the background and everything to go through to get the writen offer. Looks like I'm going to be a grocery thrower!